Kree'arra is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He is among the most powerful of the surviving aviantese, and leader to the forces of Armadyl's Eyrie in the God Wars Dungeon.
In order to reach the encampment, players must first wield any crossbow along with a mithril grapple. A Ranged level of at least 70 is then required to navigate the chasm. To enter the boss room, players must have slain 40 followers of Armadyl, with aviansies and their spiritual variants being his only followers within the dungeon.
Kree'arra can be seen yelling several battle cries in his chamber. However, unlike the other generals, his taunts are non-verbal.
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, Kree'arra roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with Ranged, and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. However, if no one is targeting Kree'arra, he will fly up to players to use Melee attacks as well. If all players leave, his health and stats will be reset.
Like other Armadylian followers, he and his bodyguards cannot be attacked with Melee.
A group of players fighting Kree'arra and his bodyguards.
Drop rates estimated based on 29,637 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
The average Kree'arra kill, including its unique drops, is worth 253,588. Excluding the unique drops, the average kill is worth 11,339. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an addtional 21,161 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 274,749 per kill.
|Armadyl helmet||1||1/381[d 1]||5,754,508||173,400|
|Armadyl chestplate||1||1/381[d 1]||41,538,713||174,000|
|Armadyl chainskirt||1||1/381[d 1]||35,069,494||173,940|
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 2]||153,975||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 2]||155,982||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 2]||157,556||150,000|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The drop rate is 1/381 for a specific Armadyl armour piece, or 1/127 for any piece.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
|Black d'hide body||1||8/127||7,324||8,088|
|Dragonstone bolts (e)||5–10||8/127||2,555-5,110||3,185-6,370|
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on multiple loot tables, including GDT and RDT.
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on the unique tables, including the hilt table and the godsword shard table.
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||9,826||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||9,727||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,834||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,503||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||5,800||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||59,077||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,229||66,000|
- At Old School RuneScape's first birthday event, players could speak to Kree'arra, resulting in the following dialogue:
- Player: Well.... Kree'Arra. I.. I..
- Kree'arra: You what? Still confused about if I'm a he or a she? Still one of those guys who says 'Oh let's go kill Kree'Arra I bet SHE'LL drop us something good. I'm male alright.... geeze.
- Player: No no n... wait, really?
- Player: Damn. Anyway, no I wasn't expecting to see you and the others.... here? I thought you were all sworn enemies?
- Kree'arra: Yeah, well... we put aside our differences for the party since we're indebted to the development team for bringing us to life in the first place.
- Kree'arra: Although, I'm getting very annoyed with Graardor over there who just keeps eating everything he can find.
- Player: Well I hope you enjoy yourself and.... don't kill anyone?
- Kree'Arra looks at you glaringly.