Kree'arra is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He is among the most powerful of the surviving aviantese, and leader to the forces of Armadyl's Eyrie in the God Wars Dungeon.
In order to reach the encampment, players must first wield any crossbow along with a mithril grapple. A Ranged level of at least 70 is then required to navigate the chasm. To enter the boss room, players must have slain 40 followers of Armadyl, with aviansies and their spiritual variants being his only followers within the dungeon.
Kree'arra can be seen yelling several battle cries in his chamber. However, unlike the other generals, his taunts are non-verbal.
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, Kree'arra roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with Ranged, and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. However, if no one is targeting Kree'arra, he will fly up to players to use Melee attacks as well. If all players leave, his health and stats will be reset.
Like other Armadylian followers, he and his bodyguards cannot be attacked with Melee.
A group of players fighting Kree'arra and his bodyguards.
Drop rates estimated based on 29,637 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
The average Kree'arra kill, including its unique drops, is worth 246,646. Excluding the unique drops, the average kill is worth 11,683. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an addtional 20,654 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 267,301 per kill.
|Armadyl helmet||1||1/381[d 1]||5,496,183||173,400|
|Armadyl chestplate||1||1/381[d 1]||39,440,039||174,000|
|Armadyl chainskirt||1||1/381[d 1]||34,344,512||173,940|
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 2]||155,659||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 2]||157,805||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 2]||157,529||150,000|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The drop rate is 1/381 for a specific Armadyl armour piece, or 1/127 for any piece.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
|Dragonstone bolts (e)||5–10||8/127||2,685-5,370||3,185-6,370|
|Grimy dwarf weed||8–13 (noted)||8/127||4,936-8,021||112-182|
|Dwarf weed seed||3||8/127||2,223||9|
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on multiple loot tables, including GDT and RDT.
- ↑ Coins come from rolls on the unique tables, including the hilt table and the godsword shard table.
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||10,085||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||9,427||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,693||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,431||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||6,300||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||59,032||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,497||66,000|
|17 July 2014
(update | poll)
|Players can now receive a pet version of this boss after defeating it.
- ↑ Kree'arra, "2014 Birthday event", Old School RuneScape. "Still confused about if I'm a he or a she? Still one of those guys who says 'Oh let's go kill Kree'Arra I bet SHE'LL drop us something good. I'm male alright.... geeze."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 17 Mar 2016. (Archived from the original on 29 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "Those three are all 1/381 from Kree'arra, and the elite clue is 1/250."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 17 Mar 2016. (Archived from the original on 29 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "[does that mean SOTD/all other hilts are also 1/508?] Yeah, we kept them consistent."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 28 Nov 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "There's a 1/254 chance of it deciding to give you a shard. So the chance of Shard 1 is 1/762, etc."
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Envision. "Drop Rates V2." RuneScape Forums.
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 September 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/127 to go to gems OR 8/127 to go to RDT, from where 20/128 goes to gems. On gems, 3/128 for the talisman."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 1 Feb 2019. (Archived from the original on 27 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "The GWD has its own version of the RDT, one that doesn't respond to rings of wealth as far as I remember."
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 29 Feb 2016. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "All creatures with big bones use the same rates: 1/400 for the long bone, 1/5k for the curvy one."
- ↑ Jagex. Mod JohnC's Twitter account. 1 Sep 2014. (Archived from the original on 25 Mar 2019.) Mod JohnC: "Godwars pet drop rates, all 4 are 1 in 5k. How (un)lucky have you been? Mole, KQ & KBD next week!"