|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||Graceful avatar of Armadyl.|
|Max hit||69 (Ranged)|
|Attack style||Ranged, Ranged magic, Melee|
|Slayer XP||357 xp|
|Immune to poison||Immune to venom|
In order to reach the encampment, players must first wield any crossbow along with a mithril grapple. A Ranged level of at least 70 is then required to navigate the chasm. To enter the boss room, players must have slain 40 followers of Armadyl, with aviansies and their spiritual variants being his only followers within the dungeon.
Kree'arra can be seen yelling several battle cries in his chamber. However, unlike the other generals, his taunts are non-verbal.
Location[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon (Armadyl boss room)||580||1||Maplink||Asgarnia✓|
Fight overview[edit | edit source]
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, Kree'arra roams around a rectangular room with his bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. He attacks primarily with Ranged, and his bodyguards use a different combat style each. However, if no one is targeting Kree'arra, he will fly up to players to use Melee attacks as well. If all players leave, his health and stats will be reset.
Like other Armadylian followers, he and his bodyguards cannot be attacked with Melee.
Bodyguards[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 29,637 kills from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
The average Kree'arra kill, including its unique drops, is worth 219,666. Excluding the unique drops, the average kill is worth 10,639. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an additional 20,027 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 239,693 per kill.
100%[edit | edit source]
Uniques[edit | edit source]
|Armadyl helmet||1||1/381[d 1]||4,808,591||173,400|
|Armadyl chestplate||1||1/381[d 1]||36,395,443||174,000|
|Armadyl chainskirt||1||1/381[d 1]||32,718,749||173,940|
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 2]||166,165||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 2]||160,354||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 2]||161,489||150,000|
- The drop rate is 1/381 for a specific Armadyl armour piece, or 1/127 for any piece.
- The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
Weapons and armour[edit | edit source]
|Black d'hide body||1||8/127||7,421||8,088|
Runes and ammunition[edit | edit source]
|Dragonstone bolts (e)||5–10||8/127||2,120–4,240||3,185–6,370|
Other[edit | edit source]
|Ranging potion(3)||3||8/127[d 2]||735||516|
|Super defence(3)||3||8/127[d 2]||2,349||474|
|Grimy dwarf weed||8–13 (noted)||8/127||3,944–6,409||112–182|
|Dwarf weed seed||3||8/127||291||9|
- Coins come from rolls on multiple loot tables, including GDT and RDT.
- Ranging potions and super defence potions are dropped together.
- Coins come from rolls on the unique tables, including the hilt table and the godsword shard table.
Rare drop table[edit | edit source]
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||10,398||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||10,604||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,880||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,600||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||3,500||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||58,805||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,347||66,000|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Brimstone key||1||1/50[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue scroll (elite)||1||1/250||Not sold||12|
|Long bone||1||1/400||Not sold||3|
|Pet kree'arra||1||1/5,000||Not sold||N/A|
|Curved bone||1||1/5,012.5||Not sold||4|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|25 June 2015
(update | poll)
Added a 'peek' option to the entrance of this boss.
|17 July 2014
(update | poll)
Players can now receive a pet version of this boss after defeating it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is the only general capable of using all three forms of combat.
References[edit | edit source]
- Kree'arra, "2014 Birthday event", Old School RuneScape. "Still confused about if I'm a he or a she? Still one of those guys who says 'Oh let's go kill Kree'Arra I bet SHE'LL drop us something good. I'm male alright.... geeze."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 September 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/127 to go to gems OR 8/127 to go to RDT, from where 20/128 goes to gems. On gems, 3/128 for the talisman."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 1 Feb 2019. (Archived from the original on 27 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "The GWD has its own version of the RDT, one that doesn't respond to rings of wealth as far as I remember."