|Released||11 July 2013 (Update)|
|Sells items||Slayer Equipment|
|Options||Talk-to, Assignment, Trade, Rewards|
|Examine||A witch who likes chaos - she looks dangerous!|
Krystilia is a Slayer master found in Edgeville's jail north-east of the bank. When spoken to, she expresses her love for magic and the Wilderness, and claims the guards locked her in the cell for trouble-making.
Slayer[edit | edit source]
She is a Slayer master who assigns the player monsters found within the Wilderness. Only kills within the Wilderness count towards her tasks. Before being assigned a Wilderness task, she will warn you that she will assign any monster regardless of your combat level.
In addition to this, killing monsters on her tasks can yield Larran's key, which can be used to open Larran's small or big chest, also found in the Wilderness. They act similarly to Konar quo Maten's brimstone keys and brimstone chest.
Tasks from Krystilia have a separate task completion counter to standard tasks. Players will have to complete a five Slayer task streak from her to begin earning Slayer reward points from Wilderness slayer tasks. Although they are counted separately, players cannot have a regular and Wilderness slayer task at the same time. If players do not want to do one of her tasks, they can speak to Turael in Burthorpe to have him give them another task; however, doing so will reset the player's Wilderness task streak (but not their normal Slayer task streak).
Completion of a task assigned by Krystilia **after the 5 task streak** will grant:
|Task interval||Points given|
Useful teleports[edit | edit source]
- Edgeville - Fairy ring (code dkr), Amulet of glory, or Paddewwa Teleport
- Corporeal Beast lair - Games necklace
- The Forgotten Cemetery - Cemetery Teleport or Dareeyak Teleport
- Burning amulet
- Graveyard of Shadows - Carrallangar Teleport
- Demonic Ruins - Annakarl Teleport
- Frozen Waste Plateau - Ice Plateau Teleport or Ghorrock Teleport
- Fountain of Rune - Wilderness sword 4
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Out of all possible tasks, only Spiritual creatures and Bloodvelds require a Slayer level. In addition, the locations will only list those found within the Wilderness.
- Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points. Armadylean guards also count if fought in the Wilderness.
- Only assigned to players who have either 60 strength or 60 agility to access the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
- Callisto also counts.
- Kolodion's final form also counts.
- The King Black Dragon and lava dragons do not count.
- (Greater) Skeletal Hellhounds also count.
- Scorpia, her guardians and offspring also count.
- Vet'ion and his (Greater) Skeleton Hellhounds also count.
- Venenatis also counts.
- Only assigned to players if they have completed the Death Plateau quest and have at least 68 Slayer.
- only assigned to players that unlocked "like a boss" via slayer rewards.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
|18 June 2020
The number of black knights north of Venenatis were increased from 2 to 7 and the number of bloodveld spawns in the Wilderness Dungeon were increased from 2 to 5.
|30 April 2020
Bloodvelds, hill giants, moss giants, black knights, pirates and zombies were added to her list of tasks
|25 January 2018
Lesser demons were added to her list of tasks, as was previously stated in the newspost where she became a Slayer master.
|23 November 2017
Chaos druids were added to her list of tasks, as was previously stated in the newspost where she became a Slayer master.
|13 April 2017
Krystilia was made into a Slayer master and she was given a name. Previously, she was simply known as "Witch".
|11 July 2013
(update | poll)
A witch has been added in Edgeville's guardhouse. She can set your default respawn point to Edgeville, for a large fee.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Mod Ash in a Q&A stream, Krystilia was initially going to be named Kystrilia, but due to "Kys" being the first three letters, they decided to relocate the R.[confirmation needed]
|(XX) Combat level requirement|