|Released||11 July 2013 (Update)|
|Shop||Slayer Equipment, Slayer Rewards|
|Options||Talk-to, Assignment, Trade, Rewards|
|Examine||A witch who likes chaos - she looks dangerous!|
Krystilia is a Slayer master found in Edgeville's jail north-east of the bank. When spoken to, she expresses her love for magic and the Wilderness, and claims the guards locked her in the cell for trouble-making.
Slayer[edit | edit source]
She is a Slayer master who assigns the player monsters found within the Wilderness. Only kills within the Wilderness count towards her tasks. Before being assigned a Wilderness task, she will warn you that she will assign any monster regardless of your combat level.
In addition to this, killing monsters on her tasks can yield Larran's key, which can be used to open Larran's small or big chest, also found in the Wilderness. They act similarly to Konar quo Maten's brimstone keys and brimstone chest.
Tasks from Krystilia have a separate task completion counter to standard tasks. Players will have to complete a five Slayer task streak from her to begin earning Slayer reward points from Wilderness slayer tasks. Although they are counted separately, players cannot have a regular and Wilderness slayer task at the same time. If players do not want to do one of her tasks, they can speak to Turael in Burthorpe to have him give them another task; however, doing so will reset the player's Wilderness task streak (but not their normal Slayer task streak).
For a kill to count towards a Krystilia task, the player must be physically located inside the Wilderness when the monster's death occurs. A player who is using a dwarf multicannon will receive the standard "As your slayer task is from Krystilia, you can only perform it inside the Wilderness" message if they teleport out of the Wilderness to restock and remain outside of it when their cannon kills the monster. The safe zone buffer immediately outside the Ferox Enclave counts as the Wilderness for task purposes, but the Enclave itself does not. Thus a player using the pool of refreshment to resupply will not receive credit for the kill if they are inside the Enclave.
Completion of a task assigned by Krystilia after the 5th task streak will grant:
|Task interval||Points given|
Useful teleports[edit | edit source]
- Edgeville - Fairy ring (code dkr), Amulet of glory, or Paddewwa Teleport
- Corporeal Beast lair - Games necklace
- The Forgotten Cemetery - Cemetery Teleport or Dareeyak Teleport
- Burning amulet
- Graveyard of Shadows - Carrallangar Teleport
- Demonic Ruins - Annakarl Teleport
- Frozen Waste Plateau - Ice Plateau Teleport or Ghorrock Teleport
- Fountain of Rune - Wilderness sword 4
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Out of all possible tasks, only bloodvelds, jellies, dust devils, nechryael, abyssal demons, and spiritual creatures require a Slayer level. In addition, the locations will only list those found within the Wilderness.
|Monster||Amount||Extended amt.||Combat Level||Slayer Exps||Location||Wilderness Level||Task weight|
|Abyssal demons[n 1][n 2]||75-125||200-250||124||150||Wilderness Slayer Cave||35-39||5|
|Ankou||75-125||91-150||86, 98||70, 100||The Forgotten Cemetery, Wilderness Slayer Cave||27-31, 34-36||6|
|Aviansies[n 3][n 4][n 5]||75-125||200-250||69-137||70-139||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||26-29||7|
|Bandits||75-125||N/A||22, 34, 130||27, 37, 159||Bandit Camp||17-24||4|
|Bears[n 6]||65-100||N/A||21||17-21, 25, 27||North-west of the Ferox Enclave, west of the Graveyard of Shadows, south of the Western Ruins||18-22||6|
|Black demons[n 7]||100-150||200-250||172, 188||157, 200||Edgeville Dungeon, Wilderness Slayer Cave||5-6, 28-31||7|
|Black dragons[n 8]||8-16||N/A||227, 247||199.4||Lava Maze Dungeon, Wilderness Slayer Cave||44-45; 35-38||4|
|Black Knights||75-125||N/A||33||42||North of Venenatis, Lava Maze||~35, ~40||3|
|Bloodveld[n 3][n 9]||70-110||200-250||81||134||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||26-29||4|
|Chaos druids||50-90||N/A||13, 129||20, 150||Edgeville Dungeon, Chaos Temple (Elder Chaos druids)||1-5, 11-12||5|
|Dark warriors||75-125||N/A||8, 145||17, 181.4||Dark Warriors' Fortress||12-16||4|
|Dust devils[n 2][n 10]||75-125||200-250||93||105||Wilderness Slayer Cave||18-24||5|
|Earth warriors||75-125||N/A||51||54||Edgeville Dungeon||7-10||6|
|Ents||35-60||N/A||101||107.5||Forests north and east of the Chaos Temple||9-14, 20-24||5|
|Fire giants||75-125||N/A||86||111||Deep Wilderness Dungeon||53||7|
|Greater demons||100-150||200-250||92, 104||87, 120||Demonic Ruins, Lava Maze Dungeon, Wilderness Slayer Cave||41-43, 45-48; 25-29||8|
|Green dragons||65-100||N/A||79, 88||75||West of the Dark Warriors' Fortress, north of the Graveyard of Shadows, south of the Lava Maze, south-west of the Bone Yard, Wilderness Slayer Cave||12-14, 24-26, 35-38; 18-24||4|
|Hellhounds[n 11]||75-125||N/A||122, 136||116, 150||North-east of the Deserted Keep, Wilderness Slayer Cave||49-54; 18-20||7|
|Hill Giants||75-125||N/A||28||35||Near the Boneyard Hunter area, Deep Wilderness Dungeon||~20, ~50||3|
|Ice giants||100-150||N/A||53, 67||70, 100||Frozen Waste Plateau, Wilderness Slayer Cave||46-55; ~18||6|
|Ice warriors||100-150||N/A||57||59||Frozen Waste Plateau||44-55||7|
|Jellies[n 2][n 12]||100-150||N/A||78||75||Wilderness Slayer Cave||19-22||5|
|Lava dragons||35-60||N/A||252||248||Lava Dragon Isle||36-42||3|
|Lesser demons||80-120||N/A||82, 94||79, 110||Muddy chest, King Black Dragon Lair cage, south of the Demonic Ruins, Wilderness Slayer Cave||42-44; 24-26||6|
|Magic axes||75-125||N/A||42||45||Magic Axe Hut (Bring a lockpick!)||54-56||7|
|Mammoths||75-125||N/A||80||130||West of the Chaos Temple||7-14||6|
|Moss giants||100-150||N/A||42||60||South-east of the Lava Maze||~35||4|
|Nechryael[n 2][n 13]||75-125||200-250||115||105||Wilderness Slayer Cave||19-22||5|
|Pirates||62-75||N/A||26||23||Pirates' Hideout (Bring a lockpick!)||~54||3|
|Rogues||75-125||N/A||15, 135||17, 125||Rogues' Castle, east of the Mage Arena||50-54||5|
|Scorpions[n 14]||65-100||N/A||14||17||West of the Air Obelisk, Scorpion Pit, Lava Maze (King Scorpions)||5-9, 39-42, 53-54||6|
|Skeletons[n 15]||65-100||N/A||22, 25, 45||29, 17, 59||Southern Wilderness mine, South-west Wilderness mine, Bone Yard, Edgeville Dungeon, Wilderness Agility Course||Varies||5|
|Spiders[n 16]||65-100||N/A||2, 27, 34, 61, 64, 464||2, 32, 35, 64||North-west of Lava Dragon Isle, south of Callisto, Eastern Ruins, Edgeville Dungeon, Lava Maze Dungeon (also by the King Black Dragon Lair lever)||Varies||6|
|Spiritual creatures[n 3][n 17]||100-150||181-250||120-123||75, 85, 106||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||24-29||6|
|Zombies||75-125||N/A||18, 24||24, 30||Graveyard of Shadows, Eastern Ruins||18-21, 25-28||3|
|Wilderness bosses / demi-bosses[n 18]||3-35||N/A||470||312||Callisto: South of the Demonic Ruins||42||8|
|305||250||Chaos Elemental: West of the Rogues' Castle||52-54|
|202||225||Chaos Fanatic: West of the Lava Maze||40-42|
|204||235||Crazy archaeologist: Western Ruins||22-24|
|225||260||Scorpia: Underneath the Scorpion Pit||52-54|
|464||388.8||Venenatis: East of the Bone Yard||26-30|
|454||454||Vet'ion: North of the Bone Yard||34-36|
|Total task weight||196|
- Only assigned to players if they have completed the Priest in Peril quest and have at least 85 Slayer.
- Slayer task assignments of abyssal demons, dust devils, jellies, and nechryaels from Krystilia can be enabled or disabled for free.
- Only assigned to players who have either 60 Agility or 60 Strength to access the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon.
- Only assigned to players who have unlocked Watch the birdie via spending 80 Slayer reward points.
- Armadylean guards also count if fought in the Wilderness.
- Callisto also counts.
- Kolodion's final form also counts.
- The King Black Dragon and lava dragons do not count.
- Only assigned to players if they have completed the quest Priest in Peril and have at least 50 Slayer.
- Only assigned to players if they have completed the quest Priest in Peril and have at least 65 Slayer.
- (Greater) Skeleton Hellhounds also count.
- Only assigned to players if they have at least 52 Slayer.
- Only assigned to players if they have completed the quest Priest in Peril and have at least 80 Slayer.
- Scorpia, her guardians, and her offspring also count.
- Vet'ion and his (Greater) Skeleton Hellhounds also count.
- Venenatis also counts.
- Only assigned to players if they have completed the Death Plateau quest and have at least 63 Slayer.
- Only assigned to players who have unlocked Like a boss via spending 200 Slayer reward points.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|9 February 2022
Increased the weighting of the new Wilderness Slayer tasks from 3 to 5.
|2 February 2022
|18 June 2020
The number of black knights north of Venenatis were increased from 2 to 7 and the number of bloodveld spawns in the Wilderness Dungeon were increased from 2 to 5.
|30 April 2020
Bloodvelds, hill giants, moss giants, black knights, pirates and zombies were added to her list of tasks.
|25 January 2018
Lesser demons were added to her list of tasks, as was previously stated in the newspost where she became a Slayer master.
|23 November 2017
Chaos druids were added to her list of tasks, as was previously stated in the newspost where she became a Slayer master.
|13 April 2017
Krystilia was made into a Slayer master and she was given a name. Previously, she was simply known as "Witch".
|18 February 2016
(update | poll)
Slayer masters now give information about your current task if you prematurely request a new one.
|24 September 2015
(update | poll)
Spiritual rangers, mages and warrior are now grouped into a single slayer task of spiritual creatures.
|11 July 2013
(update | poll)
A witch has been added in Edgeville's guardhouse. She can set your default respawn point to Edgeville, for a large fee.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Mod Ash in a Q&A stream, Krystilia was initially going to be named Kystrilia, but due to "Kys" being the first three letters, they decided to relocate the R.
References[edit | edit source]
- Old School RuneScape. "New Justiciar Armour from Theatre of Blood - Design Stream with Mod West." (2h42m), Youtube video. 11 April 2018.
|(XX) Combat level requirement|
† Also requires 50