Lake Molch is a large lake found just west of Great Kourend. Here, players can speak to Alry the Angler to engage in aerial fishing, a combined Fishing and Hunter activity. It requires a minimum level of 43 Fishing and 35 Hunter. Players can hunt for various fish and salamanders with a cormorant, much like falconry where players hunt kebbits with a gyr falcon.
The island in the centre of Lake Molch.
To reach the island in the centre of Lake Molch, the player must take a boat at one of the three docks located on the northern, western, and eastern shores of the lake.
- To reach the northern or eastern dock the player can use Fairy Ring DJR to the chasm of fire and either run south for the eastern dock or west for the northern dock.
- To reach the eastern dock, the player can teleport to Shayzien using Kharedst's Memoirs and run West.
- To reach the western dock, the player can use:
- A Skills Necklace to teleport to the Farming Guild and run southeast through Molch
- Fairy Ring DJR and head west to the dock, use the boat at the end of the dock to Molch Island.
The following Hunter creatures are found in this area, which can be caught using the aerial fishing technique:
The following items may also be rarely obtained:
||Unlocked on Molch Island.
- The examine text on the boat that transports you to Molch Island is a reference to the viral internet meme "Boaty McBoatface"