Lake Molch is a large lake found just west of Great Kourend. Here, players can speak to Alry the Angler to engage in aerial fishing, a combined Fishing and Hunter activity. It requires a minimum level of 43 Fishing and 35 Hunter. Players can hunt for various fish and salamanders with a cormorant, much like falconry where players hunt kebbits with a gyr falcon.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
To reach the island in the centre of Lake Molch, the player must take a boat at one of the three docks located on the northern, western, and eastern shores of the lake.
- To reach the northern or eastern dock the player can use Fairy Ring DJR to the chasm of fire and either run south for the eastern dock or west for the northern dock.
- To reach the eastern dock, the player can teleport to Shayzien using Kharedst's Memoirs and run West.
- To reach the western dock, the player can use:
Hunter creatures[edit | edit source]
|Creature||Fishing Fishing||Hunter Hunter||Cooking Cooking|
The following items may also be rarely obtained:
- Golden tench: There is a 1/20,000 chance that players may receive this cosmetic equippable fish in place of a regular catch. Players who do not want it can exchange it with Alry the Angler for 100 Molch pearls.
- Clue bottles.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Alry the Angler is found on Molch Island.
Music[edit | edit source]
|Name||Unlock details||Music track|
|Gill Bill||Unlocked on Molch Island.|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|7 February 2019
(update | poll)
|The golden tench can now be exchanged for 100 Molch pearls by speaking to Alry the Angler.|
|31 January 2019
|The rate of Molch pearls now scale based on Fishing and Hunter level. Previously they were obtained at a flat rate of 1/100. The angler's outfit was also added to the store.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The examine text on the boat that transports you to Molch Island is a reference to the viral internet meme "Boaty McBoatface"
References[edit | edit source]
Locations in the Kebos Lowlands