Last Recall is a Tier 2 Relic in the Trailblazer League. Selecting Last Recall gives the player a crystal of memories which allows players to teleport themselves back to the location where their most recent teleport occurred. However, the crystal will not remember the player's teleport location if they teleported from an instance or special area, such as quest areas and minigames.
Because the player is given an item, this relic must be unlocked in a bank.
Excluded non-instanced locations[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Presumably this location was excluded to prevent players from gathering pyramid tops very rapidly. It is possible to recall back to Simon Templeton, but not to locations after climbing down the second set of climbing rocks and not on the pyramid course.
- ↑ Presumably this location was excluded to prevent smuggling prohibited equipment to Entrana, because the player's inventory and worn equipment was only checked upon exiting the Law Altar via its portal, and on player log-in on Entrana grounds.
- ↑ Presumably this location was excluded due to bypassing various weight, weapon and follower restrictions in the area.
- ↑ Presumably this location was excluded due to glitches in player character animation seen walking in the area instead of swimming, bypassing the area's weight restrictions, allowing the player to run and have full access to the inventory interface.
- ↑ Presumably this location was excluded to prevent players from reaching the highest level and most rewarding chests very quickly, which reset upon the player leaving the area.
- If a player teleports themself back (or logs in) near Simon Templeton between the two sets of climbing rocks (approximately in the region of 3338,2831,0 to 3350,2822,0), the player will be instantaneously teleported to a new location 3341,2827,0 as soon as the teleportation animation stall ends.