|Released||3 April 2006 (Update)|
|Location||Entrance to Tolna's rift|
|Quest NPC||A Soul's Bane|
|Examine||• She looks worried.|
• She looks tired of waiting.
Launa Talvoy is the wife of Brana Talvoy and the mother of Tolna Talvoy. In the Year 144 of the Fifth Age, her son ran away from home, unhappy with living on meagre earnings for hard work. She and her husband went searching for him for 25 years, before she came upon a rift that had opened recently. Brana went down to search for their son, but when he didn't return after a few days Launa sent an adventurer down after them.
The adventurer succeeded, vanquishing the corruption in Tolna and saving Brana, bringing both of them to the surface. The family reconciled their differences and Launa went home with Brana.
References[edit | edit source]
- Tolna, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "I can't live with your rules any more. Mother. I'm tired of working hard for very little money. There's great wealth that's mine for the taking!"
- Launa, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "No. You see I haven't seen him for... for.... 25 years now."
- Brana, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "Sorry, but your mother and I... tried so hard to find you!"
- Launa, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "Oh I wish I knew for sure.... All I do know is that it opened seemingly by itself few months ago. It was first discovered by the students over at the digsite, a few of which have gone down there, but never returned. They told me about it straight way."
- Launa, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "My husband went to look, but he hasn't returned for days."
- Tolna, "A Soul's Bane", Old School RuneScape. "I was foolish to ignore my parents' warnings when I ran away that day. Luckily I've been able to patch things up with them so they've returned home with peace of mind."