|Released||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Location||South of Seers' Village|
|Location on World Map|
The Legends' Guild is the second most exclusive of all quest-based guilds in RuneScape (with the Myths' Guild being the first). It is located to the northeast of East Ardougne, east of Hemenster and the south of Seers' Village. To enter the grounds of the Legends' Guild, players must have started the Legends' Quest. However, to enter the actual building, players must have completed the entire quest. Radimus Erkle is the headmaster of the guild, and he is also the start point of the Legends' Quest.
Transportation[edit | edit source]
There are several ways to get to the Legends' Guild:
- Quest point cape teleport - just by the entrance
- Fairy ring code BLR - just east of the entrance.
- Wizards' Guild Yanille - 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US], western portal to Sorcerer's Tower, which is slightly to the north-west of the guild.
- Myths' Guild - 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US], eastern red portal of legends - front path inside the guild.
- Ardougne teleport - Go east, then north.
- Combat bracelet to Ranging Guild - Go south-east.
- Kandarin headgear 3/4 teleport to Sherlock and run south
- Camelot Teleport - Go South-Southwest
Guild[edit | edit source]
Entrance[edit | edit source]
At the gates of the Legend Guild, there are two Legends guard on duty, only letting players who have started or completed the Legends' Quest go through the gates. If a player who is a member of the guild enters the gates the guards proclaim "Legends' guild member approaching!". A player who is currently doing the quest passing through the gates will result in the guards saying "Hope the quest is going well, sir/ma'am!".
Outside[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
Radimus Erkle stands at the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US]. There is also the Totem Pole which was obtained through the completion of the Legends' Quest. The skills necklace and combat bracelet can be recharged at the totem.
Dungeon[edit | edit source]
A Dwarf multicannon can be used.
First floor[edit | edit source]
Going up the stairs from the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US], on the next floor is Fionella who runs the Legends' Guild General Store. She will buy items from players at a higher price than normal general stores.
Second floor[edit | edit source]
Players can reach the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] via a western and eastern ladder. Up the east ladder is a bank. Up the west ladder is Siegfried Erkle, who runs the Legends Guild Shop of Useful Items.