| Talk to the guards just outside of the Legends' Guild.|
|Only the elite are allowed to call themselves a Legend of RuneScape. Do you have what it takes to make it into the guild?|
Note: Only the quest requirements must be met to start this quest. If you do not have the skill requirements, you may be unable to continue at certain points until you meet them.
- A super restore potion if your levels are not far above the following required levels, as failing will reduce them:
- 50 Agility to squeeze through the crevice
- 50 Thieving to pick the locked door
- 52 Mining to smash the boulders (If boosting mining bring 2-3 Dwarven Stouts(m))
- 50 Strength to force the heavy door.
- Combat equipment, food and several prayer potions
- Transport supplies
- Talk to a Legends guard east of Ardougne . Fairy ring blr.
- Talk to Radimus. (A machete can be obtained from the cupboards next to Radimus Erkle. Papyrus can be obtained on the table next to him.)
Items needed: Radimus notes, 3-5 papyrus, 1-3 charcoal, an axe, a machete, agility potion or summer pie (for boosting to 50 Agility). Recommended: Antipoison+
- Head to the Kharazi Jungle, south of Shilo Village (fairy ring CKR or gnome glider to Karamja (aka Gandius) then cross the stepping stones towards the south-west). You will need to chop through the jungle bush. (You can get papyrus and charcoal from Shilo village General store, if needed)
- Note: The vanilla pod needed for Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Sir Amik Varze is accessible at this point. It is on the southern coast between the West and Middle sections of the jungle. Finish the mapping before leaving to save yourself a trip. You do not need to have started the subquest in order to pick the vanilla pod.
- Start mapping on either the east or west to save having to backtrack. For each part of the jungle (west, middle, and east), right-click Radimus notes and select the 'complete' option. Make sure you successfully map a section before moving to the next.
- Use the notes on a Jungle forester south of Shilo to obtain the bull roarer. (If they don't want it, read the map first)
- Cut your way back into the Kharazi Jungle.
- Swing the bull roarer near a totem pole to summon Gujuo.
- Talk to Gujuo.
- Search the rocks at the north-western section of the jungle and crawl inside. (50 Agility required)
- Investigate the fire wall.
- Leave the cave and use the bull roarer again.
Items needed: Radimus notes, lockpick, soul rune, mind rune, earth rune, 2 law runes, opal, jade, red topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, 2 gold bars, hammer, at least 42 prayer points, sketch, a pickaxe, an axe, machete, bull roarer and combat equipment. Notes: You need at least 42 prayer points to attempt to enchant the golden bowl, so you may need to boost as failing causes you to lose prayer points. If you plan on using prayer against Nezikchened, be aware that your prayer is drained at the start of the fight. If boosting agility, bring the necessary item to access the cave again.
- Use 2 gold bars on an anvil (barbarian anvils do not work) with a hammer to smith a golden bowl. You can fail this. You no longer need a hammer after this step.
- Use the bull roarer in Kharazi Jungle and have Gojuo enchant the bowl.
- Go to the pool (west of the centre of the jungle), use your machete on the nearby reeds, and use the reeds on the pool.
- Enter the cave to the north-west again and search the eastern bookcase to squeeze through the crevice behind it.
- Use your lockpick on the gate, then smash the three boulders (failing to smash a boulder can reduce your Mining level by 1, bring a restore potion if needed).
- Push open the next gate (requires 50 Strength) then walk south-west then north-west until you reach a marked wall. (Kill a death wing for the Hard Karamja Diary if needed)
- Search the marked wall. If you fail to do this first, your runes will be consumed and you'll need more.
- Use your runes on the marked wall in order (Soul, Mind, Earth, Law, Law).
- Use the cut gems on the carved rocks (not the ore rocks). Use this map to see which gem goes where.
- Pick up the binding book and read it.
- Teleport out and return to the first room of the cave. **This is a good time to prepare for the fight against Nezikchened (Lvl-187).**
- Refill your bowl with sacred water, if needed. (Leaving the jungle has a chance to evaporate the water.)
- Use the golden bowl (be sure it is filled with sacred water) on the fire surrounding Ungadulu.
- Use the binding book on Ungadulu (careful not to left click attack him).
- Defeat Nezikchened. (Lvl-187). Your prayer will be drained to 1/10 of your level. If you take too long to kill Nezikchened, he will de-spawn and you must leave the circle and repeat the water & binding book steps.
- Talk to Ungadulu (careful not to left click attack).
- Exit, then summon and speak with Gujuo.
- Use your bowl of water on the seeds.
- Cut some more reeds and attempt to refill the bowl.
- Call and talk with Gujuo.
Skills needed: 45 Herblore(boostable), Items needed: Radimus notes, ardrigal, snake weed, vial of water, runes for any Charge Orb spell (double amount if choosing long/"good" path), an unpowered orb (two if choosing long/"good" path), blessed gold bowl, Yommi tree seeds, a lockpick, a rope, a pickaxe, combat equipment, food, prayer potion(s), Rune or Dragon axe (Any other axe will not work) and a machete. It is recommended to bring more than 1 lockpick if you can, in case you break it.
The locations of the herbs for the bravery potion
- Using the map above, collect the ardrigal (red area; search the rightmost palm tree) and snake weed (cyan area; search one of the marshy jungle vines). Mix them with a vial of water for a bravery potion (45 Herblore NOT needed).
- Drink the potion.
- Go through the cave to the chamber with the gem-pools where you found the binding book. Cast the charge orb spell on the north gate.
- Use your rope on the winch. (If you forgot a rope, smash a barrel. A monster may spawn from the barrel.) You can fall and will take a large amount of damage (10-20), so be sure your health is high.
- Climb over the rocks to reach the bottom. You can again fall and take a lot of damage (40+).
- Kill each of the 3 different skeletons (Lvl-106, Lvl-100, and Lvl-92) to get the 3 crystal pieces.
- Use each crystal piece on the northeast furnace.
- There is 1 searchable mossy rock in the middle of this room. Use the heart on it.
- Run south-east and use the heart on the recess next to the barrier. Walk through the barrier.
- Push one of the boulders to the west.
- If you want to take the good but slightly longer path instead of the short and evil one, ignore the following step and follow the "Long path" section in the in-depth guide.
- Climb back to the top of the ridge, equip the dagger, try to take the hat, and kill Viyeldi by attacking him during the dialogue. Your dagger will be glowing after this step. Make sure this is the case before you go back down the ridge.
- Warning: a level 187 demon will spawn as soon as this step is complete and drain your prayer points prior to the fight Go back and push the boulder. The ghost will take the dagger from you.
- Defeat Nezikchened.
- Push the boulder.
- Fill your bowl with water and use it on your seeds if you haven't done so already.
- Skills needed: 45 Herblore (boostable) Use the germinated seeds on the fertile soil patch (8 steps north and 5 steps west of the pool). Note: It is possible to be unsuccessful when planting the seeds. Plant the seeds again until a sapling grows. If more seeds are needed, visit the cave and speak to Ungadulu for more.
- Once planted, the yommi bush will grow leaves. Use the sacred water on it and it will become an adult yommi tree.
- Use your axe on the adult yommi tree. Use your axe on the downed tree twice to make it into a totem.
- Lift it from the ground and you will now have a yommi totem in your inventory.
Items needed: Yommi totem, Radimus notes, Bull roarer, combat equipment, axe & machete (if you banked before fight)
- Turn on Protection from Melee before the next step, as you will take 4 hits without being able to move, eat, or turn on prayers - you can get hit for up to 72 damage all on the same tick. It is recommended to keep praying at all times.
- Use your totem on any old, brown totem pole.
- Kill the three skeletons that appear one at a time, then kill Nezikchened. Keep your prayer active after each skeleton dies, as Nezikchened will reappear and hit you four more times.
- Use your totem on the pole again.
- Gujuo will appear and give you a gilded totem. If he doesn't show up, swing the bull roarer.
- Collect a vanilla pod for Recipe for Disaster if needed.
Items needed: Gilded totem, Radimus notes
- Talk to Radimus at the Legends Guild (fairy ring blr) with the gilded totem AND Radimus notes.
- Talk to Radimus again in the main guild hall and select four skills for training.
- Talk to Radimus one more time.
- Quest complete!
- 4 Quest points
- Access to the Legends' Guild (including shop to buy the cape of legends)
- The ability to wield the dragon sq shield
- 7,650 experience each in four skills of your choice (limited to Attack, Defence, Strength, Hitpoints, Prayer, Magic, Woodcutting, Crafting, Smithing, Herblore, Agility, Thieving. It is possible to choose the same skill several times).
- The ability to charge your Skills necklace or Combat bracelet at the Legends' Guild or the Fountain of Rune.
- Access to the Kharazi Jungle and a vine shortcut into it, requiring 79 Agility.