Legends' Quest/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to the guards just outside of the Legends' Guild.|
|Description||Only the elite are allowed to call themselves a Legend of RuneScape. Do you have what it takes to make it into the guild?|
|Official length||Very long|
Note: Only the quest requirements must be met to start this quest. If you do not have the skill requirements, you may be unable to continue at certain points until you meet them.
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Radimus Erkle[edit | edit source]
Kharazi Jungle[edit | edit source]
- Head to Kharazi Jungle, south of Shilo Village (fairy ring CKR). You will need to chop through the jungle bush. (Grab charcoal from Shilo village General store first if you do not have any)
- Note: The Vanilla pod is accessible at this point. If you are planning to do Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Sir Amik Varze, you can get the Vanilla pod. It is on the southern coast between the West and Middle sections of the jungle. Finish the mapping before returning with the Vanilla pod to save yourself a trip. You do not need to have started the subquest in order to pick the vanilla pod.
- Head to the west part of the jungle. Right-click Radimus notes and select the 'complete' option. Repeat this step for the middle and east parts of the jungle. Make sure you successfully map a section before moving to the next.
- Use the notes on a Jungle forester, south of Shilo. (If they don't want it. Read the Map Select option 2)
- Cut your way back into Kharazi Jungle.
- Swing the bull roarer near a totem pole (east side). This will summon Gujuo.
- Talk to Gujuo.
- Search the rocks at the north-western section of the jungle and crawl inside. (50 Agility required)
- Investigate the fire wall.
- Leave the cave and use the bull roarer again.
Sacred pool[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Radimus notes, lockpick, soul rune, mind rune, earth rune, 2 law runes, opal, jade, red topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, 2 gold bars, hammer, at least 42 prayer points, binding book, sketch, a pickaxe, an axe, machete, bull roarer and combat equipment. 1-3 prayer potions. Note: if you fail to enchant the bowl you will lose prayer points, you may need more than one prayer potion. You need at least 42 prayer points to attempt to enchant the golden bowl. If you plan on using prayer against Nezikchened, be aware that your prayer is drained at the start of the fight. Plan accordingly. (If boosting agility, bring the necessary item to access the Fire Wall again.)
- Use 2 gold bars on any anvil (barbarian anvils do not work) for a golden bowl. (You can fail this)
- Use the bull roarer in Kharazi Jungle. Enchant the bowl.
- Go to the pool (West of the centre of Kharazi jungle), use your machete on the nearby reeds, and use the reeds on the pool.
- Use the bowl of water on the Fire Wall.
- Enter the cave again and search the eastern bookcase to squeeze through the crevice.
- Use your lockpick on the gate, then smash the boulders (failing to smash the boulder can reduce your Mining level by 1).
- Continue through the dungeon until you reach a marked wall. (Kill a death wing for the Hard Karamja Diary if needed!) (50 strength required to proceed)
- Search the marked wall. If you fail to do this first, your runes will be consumed and you'll need more.
- Use your runes on the marked wall in order (Soul, Mind, Earth, Law, Law).
- Use the cut gems on the carved rocks. Use this map to see which gem goes where.
- Pick up the binding book and read it
- Use the binding book on Ungadulu.
- Defeat Nezikchened. (Lvl-187)
- Talk to Ungadulu (careful not to left click attack).
- Exit, then call for Gujuo.
- Use your bowl of water on the seeds.
- Cut some more reeds and attempt to refill the bowl.
- Call for Gujuo.
Restoring the pool[edit | edit source]
Skills needed: 45 Herblore(boostable), Items needed: Radimus notes, ardrigal, snake weed, vial of water, runes for a Charge Orb spell, an unpowered orb, blessed gold bowl, Yommi tree seeds, a lockpick, a rope, a pickaxe, combat equipment, food, prayer potion(s), Rune or Dragon axe (Any other axe will not work) and a machete. It is recommended to bring more than 1 lockpick if you can, in case you break it.
- Using the map above, collect the ardrigal (red area; search the rightmost palm tree) and snake weed (cyan area; search one of the marshy jungle vines). Mix them with a vial of water for a bravery potion (45 Herblore NOT needed).
- Run back to the cave where you found the binding book. Cast the charge orb spell on the north door (Ancient Gate).
- Use your rope on the winch. Drink your potion then climb down. (If you forgot a rope, smash a barrel. A monster may spawn from the barrel.) You can fall and will take a large amount of damage (10-20), so be sure your health is high.
- Climb over the rocks to reach the bottom.
- Kill the 3 different skeletons until you get 3 crystal pieces. (Lvl-106), (Lvl-100), (Lvl-92)
- Use each crystal on the northeast furnace.
- There is 1 searchable mossy rock in the middle of this room. Use the heart on it.
- Run south and use the heart on the recess (right next to the barrier entrance). Walk through.
- Push one of the boulders to the west.
- Climb back to the top of the ridge. If you want to take the good but slightly longer path instead of the short and evil one, ignore the following step and follow the "Long path" section in the in-depth guide.
- Equip the dagger, try to take the hat, and kill Viyeldi by attacking him during the dialogue. Your dagger will be glowing after this step, make sure this is the case before you go back down the ridge to the south back to the boulder ghost.
- Warning: a level 187 demon will spawn as soon as this step is complete. This will drain your prayer points prior to the fight Go back and push the boulder, the ghost will take the dagger from you.
- Defeat Nezikchened.
- Stand directly East of the most Western boulder and push it
- Fill your bowl with water and use it on your seeds if you haven't done so already.
- Skills needed: 45 Herblore(boostable) Return to Kharazi Jungle, fill your bowl from the restored pool and then use the germinated seeds on the fertile soil patch (8 steps north, 5 steps west of the pool). Note: It is possible to be unsuccessful when planting the seeds. Should an unsuccessful attempt happen, plant the seeds again until a sapling grows. If more seeds are needed, visit the cave in the north west region and speak to Ungadulu for more.
- Once planted, the yommi bush will grow leaves. Use the sacred water on it and it will become an Adult yommi tree.
- Use your axe on the Adult yommi tree. Use your axe on the downed tree twice more until the "lift" option appears.
- Lift the yommi totem from the ground and you will now have a yommi totem in your inventory.
The final fight[edit | edit source]
- Turn on melee pray before the next step, you will take 4 melee hits without being able to move, eat, or turn on prayers - you can get hit for up to 72 damage all on the same tick. Highly recommend to keep melee pray on at all times.
- Use your totem on the totem pole east of the pool.
- Kill the three skeletons that each appear one at a time. Keep your prayer active after each skeleton dies, as the demon will reappear and hit you four more times. After the third skeleton dies, kill the demon.
- Use the totem on the pole again.
- Gujuo will appear and give you a Gilded Totem. If he doesn't show up, swing the bull roarer.
PRIOR TO LEAVING COLLECT A VANILLA POD for Recipe for Disaster if needed.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to Radimus in the Legends Guild main building with the gilded totem AND Radimus notes. Fairy ring blr.
- Talk to Radimus in the main guild hall and select four skills for training.
- Talk to Radimus one more time.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 4 Quest points
- Access to the Legends' Guild (including shop to buy the cape of legends)
- The ability to wield the dragon sq shield
- 7,650 experience each in four skills of your choice (limited to Attack, Defence, Strength, Hitpoints, Prayer, Magic, Woodcutting, Crafting, Smithing, Herblore, Agility, Thieving. It is possible to choose the same skill several times).
- The ability to charge your Skills necklace or Combat bracelet at the Legends' Guild or the Fountain of Rune.
- Access to the Kharazi Jungle and a vine shortcut into it, requiring 79 Agility.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Slayer II
- Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Sir Amik Varze (you only need to have started Legends' Quest to talk to Radimus Erkle about Recipe for Disaster)
- Ardougne Diary (Hard)