Legends' Quest/Quick guide
|Legends' Quest (#50)|
|Release date||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Quest series||Karamja, Guild|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to the guards just outside of the Legends' Guild.|
|Description||Only the elite are allowed to call themselves a Legend of RuneScape. Do you have what it takes to make it into the guild?|
NOTE: Only the quest requirements must be met to start this quest. If you do not have the skill requirements, you may be unable to continue at certain points until you meet them.
|Enemies to defeat|
Radimus Erkle[edit | edit source]
Kharazi Jungle[edit | edit source]
- Head to Kharazi Jungle, south of Shilo Village (fairy ring CKR). You will need to chop through the jungle bush.
- Head to the west part of the jungle. Right-click Radimus notes and select the 'complete' option. Repeat this step for the middle and east parts of the jungle.
- Use the notes on a Jungle forester, south of Shilo. (If they don't want it. Read the Map Select option 2)
Cave[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Radimus notes, bull roarer, lockpick, soul rune, mind rune, earth rune, 2 law runes, opal, jade, red topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, a pickaxe, an axe, and a machete (If boosting agility, strength or mining, bring the appropriate boost.)
- Cut your way back into Kharazi Jungle.
- Swing the bull roarer near a totem pole. This will summon Gujuo.
- Talk to Gujuo.
- Search the rocks at the north-western section of the jungle and crawl inside. (50 Agility required)
- Investigate the fire wall.
- Leave the cave and use the bull roarer again.
- Enter the cave again and search the eastern bookcase to squeeze through the crevice.
- Search the gate, then smash the boulders (failing to smash the boulder can reduce your Mining level by 1).
- Continue through the dungeon until you reach a marked wall. (Kill a death wing for the Hard Karamja Diary if needed!) (50 strength required to proceed)
- Use your runes on the marked wall in order (Soul, Mind, Earth, Law, Law).
- Use the cut gems on the carved rocks. Use this map to see which gem goes where.
- Pick up the binding book.
Sacred pool[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Radimus notes, 2 gold bars, hammer, at least 42 prayer points, binding book, sketch, an axe, machete, bull roarer and combat equipment. 1-3 prayer potions. Note: if you fail to enchant the bowl you will lose prayer points, you may need more than one prayer potion. You need at least 42 prayer points to attempt to enchant the golden bowl. If you plan on using prayer against Nezikchened, be aware that your prayer is drained at the start of the fight. Plan accordingly.
- Use 2 gold bars on any anvil for a golden bowl. (You can Fail this)
- Use the bull roarer in Kharazi Jungle. Enchant the bowl.
- Go to the pool (centre of Kharazi jungle), use your machete on the nearby reeds, and use the reeds on the pool.
- Use the bowl of water on the Fire Wall.
- Use the binding book on Ungadulu.
- Defeat Nezikchened. (Lvl-187)
- Talk to Ungadulu.
- Exit, then call for Gujuo.
- Use your bowl of water on the seeds.
- Cut some more reeds and attempt to refill the bowl.
- Call for Gujuo.
Restoring the pool[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Radimus notes, ardrigal, snake weed, vial of water, runes for a Charge Orb spell, an unpowered orb, blessed gold bowl, Yommi tree seeds, a lockpick, a rope, a pickaxe, combat equipment, food, Rune or Dragon axe and a machete. It is recommended to bring more than 1 lockpick if you can, in case you break it.
- Using the map above, collect the ardrigal (red area; search the leftmost palm tree) and snake weed (cyan area; search one of the marshy jungle vines). Mix them with a vial of water for a bravery potion.
- Run back to the cave where you found the binding book. Cast the charge orb spell on the north door (Ancient Gate).
- Use your rope on the winch. Drink your potion then climb down. (If you forgot a rope, smash a barrel. A monster may spawn from the barrel.) You can fall and will take a large amount of damage (10-20), so be sure your health is high.
- Climb over the rocks to reach the bottom.
- Kill the 3 different skeletons until you get 3 crystal pieces. (Lvl-106), (Lvl-100), (Lvl-92)
- Use each crystal on the northeast furnace.
- There is 1 searchable mossy rock in the middle of this room. Use the heart on it.
- Run south and use the heart on the recess (recess is right next to the barrier entrance). Walk through.
- Push the boulders to the west.
- Climb back to the top of the ridge. If you want to take the good but slightly longer path instead of the short and evil one, ignore the following step and follow the "Long path" section in the in-depth guide.
- Equip the dagger, try to take the hat, and kill Viyeldi. Make sure you actually kill Viyeldi and your dagger is glowing before you go back down the ridge to the south back to the boulder ghost.
- Warning: level 187 demon will spawn as soon as this step is complete. Go back and push the boulder, the ghost will take the dagger from you.
- Defeat Nezikchened.
- Stand directly East of the most Western boulder and push it
- Fill your bowl with water and use it on your seeds if you haven't done so already. Refill the bowl. If you teleport out of the Kharazi Jungle, you will need to refill your bowl at the sacred pool.
- Return to Kharazi Jungle, use the germinated seeds on the fertile soil patch (8 steps north, 5 steps west of the pool).
- Once planted, the yommi bush will grow leaves. Use the sacred water on it and it will become an Adult yommi tree.
- Use your axe on the Adult yommi tree. Use your axe on the downed tree twice more until the "lift" option appears.
- Lift the yommi totem from the ground and you will now have a yommi totem in your inventory.
The final fight[edit | edit source]
- Turn on melee pray before the next step, you will take 4 melee hits without being able to move, eat, or turn on prayers - you can get hit for up to 72 damage all on the same tick. Highly recommend to keep melee pray on at all times.
- Use your totem on the totem pole east of the pool.
- Kill the three skeletons that each appear one at a time. After the third skeleton dies, kill the demon. Keep your prayer active even after each skeleton dies, as the demon will reappear and hit you four more times.
- Use the totem on the pole again.
- Gujuo will appear and give you a Gilded Totem. If he doesn't show up, swing the bull roarer.
PRIOR TO LEAVING COLLECT A VANILLA POD for Recipe for Disaster if needed.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Return to Radimus in the Legends Guild main building with the gilded totem AND Radimus notes. Fairy ring blr.
- Select four skills for the training.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 4 Quest Quest points
- Access to the Legends' Guild (including shop to buy the cape of legends)
- The ability to wield the dragon sq shield
- 7,650 experience each in four skills of your choice (limited to AttackAttack, DefenceDefence, StrengthStrength, HitpointsHitpoints, PrayerPrayer, MagicMagic, WoodcuttingWoodcutting, CraftingCrafting, SmithingSmithing, HerbloreHerblore, AgilityAgility, ThievingThieving. It is possible to choose the same skill several times).
- The ability to charge your Skills necklace or Combat bracelet at the Legends' Guild or the Fountain of Rune.
- Access to the Kharazi Jungle and a vine shortcut into it, requiring 79 Agility.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Slayer II
- Recipe for Disaster/Freeing Sir Amik Varze (you only need to have started Legends' Quest to talk to Radimus Erkle about Recipe for Disaster)