Library Historical Archive
|Library Historical Archive|
|Released||5 January 2017 (Update)|
The Library Historical Archive is small area within Arceuus accessible only by speaking to Archeio, the archive's guardian, on the Arceuus Library ground floor. The archive was previously closed off to visitors because there were many dangerous enchantments protecting it, but now that they have been isolated, visitors may freely enter and leave the archive.
The Library Historical Archive stores historical documents from all eras of Great Kourend's history, with the most important texts stored here for further study and protection.
Players can speak to Istoria, the chief historian and curator, to leave the archive.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Players can speak to some of the NPCs to learn more about a specific subject:
- Ektheme - An expert on Xeric's rule
- Imerominia - A horologist who can tell the player more about the Royal Accord of Twill
- Krato - An assistant librarian
- Logios - An expert on the Invasion of the Wintertodt
- Meleti - A dark arts student
- Pagida - An expert in magical traps who can tell the player more about the Tower of Magic
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Timeline - A record of rulers who reigned Great Kourend
- Royal Wedding Invitation - An invitation to attend the royal wedding of King Shayzien VI and Enia Hosidius
- Official Order of Construction - An order written in the 5th decade by Lord Arceuus to construct the Arceuus Library
- Chronicles of Xeric - Extracts from various historical texts and documents written during Xeric's reign
- Winter's End - An account of the events that led to the Wintertodt's imprisonment
- The Great Expedition - Notes including the recruitment of the party members that will explore Mount Quidamortem
- A Shayzien State - A transcription of the Royal Charter written by King Shayzien III
- Armed Forces Report - A review of Shayzien's forces and expansion recommendations for King Hosidius V
- Ancient Relic - It is a power artefact recovered from the Chambers of Xeric. Players attempting to commune with the relic will be scolded by Istoria, who is studying its powers
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- South-east of the archive, there is another room visible. This room is the Tower of Magic's prison, which players access during Tale of the Righteous.
- The room was released at the same time as the Archive itself, and had a difference appearance prior to the release of the Tale of the Righteous.