Lil' Zik is a pet that can be obtained from completing the Theatre of Blood. It is a much smaller version of Verzik Vitur's final form.
Players have a chance of receiving the pet when looting the monumental chests in Verzik's treasure vault; the drop rate is dependent on the player's performance during the raid, with a drop rate of 1/650 if the player has performed optimally in the Theatre.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Players can pay a one-time fee of 500,000 coins to Probita in East Ardougne to have this pet insured. Should the pet be lost while insured, it can be reclaimed for 1,000,000 coins.
- Player: Hey Lil' Zik.
- Lil' Zik: Stop.
- Lil' Zik: Calling.
- Lil' Zik: Me.
- Lil' Zik: Little!
- Player: Never!
- Player: You know... you're not like other spiders.
- Lil' Zik: You know I hate it when you say that... please leave me alone.
- Player: But I earned you fair and square at the Theatre of Blood! You're mine to keep.
- Lil' Zik: ...
- Player: Incy wincy Verzik climbed up the water spout...
- Player: Down came the rain and washed poor Verzik out...
- Lil' Zik: Out came the Vampyre to put an end to this at once. Humans deserve only one fate!
- Player: Wow, calm down. It's just a nursery rhyme.
- Lil' Zik: I'm not in the mood.
- Player: Hi, I'm here for my reward!
- Lil' Zik: Not again...
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here