|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
|Examine||She's a big fan of books.|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:Lilifang.
- Lilifang: Hello there. Welcome to the Grand Library.
- Player: Hmm. I thought it was bigger.
- Lilifang: Oh it is. While we've opened up the city to other races, we've decided that most of the library will remain a place for elves only.
- Lilifang: That said, we still want visitors to get a taste of what the library has to offer. For that reason, we've opened up this small section of it.
- Lilifang: Feel free to have a read through the books here. Now that the city is open to visitors, we've had lots of new additions from far and wide.
- Player: Sounds great, I'll take a look.
- (End of dialogue)
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 September 2019
Lilifang's chathead was updated.