|Released||18 October 2004 (Update)|
|Location||By the Rag and Bone Man I, west of the Paterdomus|
The Limestone Mine is a mining location which lies on Silvarea west of the temple Paterdomus and north-east of Varrock. It is located near the start location for the Rag and Bone Man I quest. Players can mine limestone from the rocks found here, which can be used for Construction.
This area rarely sees people mining here, for limestone can be obtained from the Grand Exchange at a reasonable price.
Transportation[edit | edit source]
There are only a few ways to get to this isolated site:
- The fastest method is a Lumberyard Teleportation Scroll, then run east.
- Teleport to Varrock then run to the site.
- Fairy ring (code CKS) near the entrance to Mort Myre Swamp, then go through the underground or take the level 65 Agility shortcut.
- Kharyrll Teleport to Canifis with Ancient Magicks or a POH portal, then run to site.
- Use a Digsite pendant, then run to the site.
- Balloon transport (requires Enlightened Journey) to Varrock then run to mine
Rocks[edit | edit source]
This quarry has seven limestone rocks. These can be mined with a pickaxe for a piece of limestone. This can then be used with a chisel for a limestone brick. The only other use is seen in Regicide, where the player must use limestone on a furnace to get quicklime.