|Release date||13 July 2017 (Update)|
|Music||March of the Shayzien|
The Lizardman Caves are a series of caves located at the north-west corner of the Lizardman Settlement in the Kebos Lowlands. It is a single-combat area, but all eight of the shamans can only be killed while on a Slayer assignment.
Players may enter without a Slayer assignment, but upon attacking any monster inside the dungeon, Captain Cleive will stop them from doing so, claiming that they are not assigned to kill them.
According to Captain Cleive, there were lizardman shamans causing trouble on the surface, so he led a taskforce to drive them into the caves that they currently reside in, albeit with many casualties.
A dwarf multicannon cannot be set up in the caves; attempting to do so will display the following message in the player's chatbox: "The ground is too marshy here."
Location[edit | edit source]
There are several ways to access the caves:
- After completing Tale of the Righteous, players can use Kharedst's Memoirs to teleport to the Graveyard of Heroes not far from the gates, and run south-west from there.
- By using the Xeric's talisman to teleport to Lookout and running west.
- The fairy ring code DJR will bring the players just near the Chasm of Fire. Run south to the Shayziens' Wall, and run west from there.
- The fairy ring code CIS will bring the players north of the Arceuus Library. Players who have fully unlocked the Lovakengj Minecart Network can use it to reach the Mount Quidamortem station, and travel to the Shayziens' Wall via the Mountain Guide, and running west from there.
- Players who have unlocked the Xeric's Honour teleport on the Xeric's talisman can teleport directly to Mount Quidamortem.
- Additionally Players who have unlocked the Xeric's Honour teleport on the Xeric's talisman can use the Travel Mountain guide just located east of the Xeric's Honour teleport which will transport the player in the swamp just east of the Lizardman Caves.