|Released||19 July 2005 (Update)|
|Teleports||Elf teleport crystal|
Lletya (pronunciation: /ˈɬɛt.əu.ɑ/ "LLE-to-ah") is a city that can be accessed shortly after starting Mourning's End Part I. Eluned will teleport you into the city for the first time and give you an elf teleport crystal with four charges that lets you teleport back to the city. She'll also recharge it for a fee, though this goes down the more times you recharge the crystal with her, like with the Crystal bow and Crystal shield.
The city of Lletya has:
- A bank (pair of two bankers)
- A prayer altar (go up a ladder in the eastern building)
- A well (for water, no rope required)
- A range
- A spinning wheel
- A general store (Lletya General Store)
- A fruit tree patch
- A food store (bread, lobster, jug of wine, cheese, cake)
- An archery store (arrows from iron to rune, bronze bolts, oak shortbow, oak longbow, willow shortbow, willow longbow, crossbow)
- A seamstress' shop (needle, thread, ball of wool, dye of every colour)
- A small patch of flax south of the bank.
List of NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Elf Archer
- Elf Warrior
Changes[edit | edit source]
|9 January 2014
(update | poll)
A fruit tree patch has been added to Lletya with some new residents to look after it.
|6 January 2014
The bank in Lletya has had a navigation error fixed.