|Released||10 May 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||For picking tough locks.|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|Exchange||211 coins (info)|
A lockpick is an item used in the Thieving skill to open locked doors. Some locked doors or chests do not require a lockpick to open them but lockpicks make opening them easier.
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
* When looking at the map, hold the map with your mouse and pull it down, you'll see the spot properly that way.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- A gate leading to a small mining area in Ardougne Sewers.
- A door on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of Ardougne Castle.
- Two doors near the Ardougne Marketplace.
- The Hemenster arrow chest requires a lockpick to open.
- Pirates' Hideout in Deep Wilderness.
- Opening chests in Dorgesh-Kaan.
- A door during Legends' Quest.
- A chest during Desert Treasure.
- Entrance to the H.A.M. Hideout.
- H.A.M. store room doors.
- Doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Breaking and entering houses in Port Piscarilius (with 75% favour).
- Escaping the prison cell in Ape Atoll, mainly during Monkey Madness I.
- Magic axe hut in level 56 Wilderness (north of the Resource Area).
- Ogre coffins
- Thieving Puzzle Room in the Chambers of Xeric
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
|Master||Clap||Outside the magic axe hut in level 55 Wilderness
(The lockpick can't be stored but is required)
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Bandit (Bandit Camp)||53||1||Unknown|
|Scavenger beast||1||3 × 2/18|
|Young impling jar||1||1/10|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Martin Thwait's Lost and Found.||Rogues' Den||25||20||12|