Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|Location||Rellekka Docks and Pirates' Cove|
|Options||Talk-to, Pirate's Cove / Rellekka|
|Examine||Either a very fremennikey pirate, or a very piratey fremennik.|
During The Fremennik Exiles, Lokar will continue to talk to you and transport you even while you're exiled.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character is a reference to the protagonist of the original Star Wars trilogy, Luke Skywalker, based on his name, hairstyle, and injured hand.
- Lokar will refuse to take players to Lunar Isle without a seal of passage, but if the option "I'm just going to Pirates' Cove" is chosen, players can be taken to Lunar Isle by Captain Bentley on the Pirates' Cove instead.
- At the entrance to Pirates' Cove, if you talk to Lokar, you have the option of saying "I hear you've been charming Pauline Polaris," whether you have heard this or not, or have not even been to Lunar Isle yet.
- When asking Lokar to go to his ship after beginning Lunar Diplomacy (using the left click option, Talk-to, rather than the right click shortcut, Travel), the player will answer himself, as if Lokar had asked him whether he wanted to go to the ship.
- If players have finished The Fremennik Trials and have a Fremennik name, but lack the required skills for Lunar Diplomacy, Lokar will call them "outlander" and tell them to practise their skills more as they are "blatantly lacking".