Lord Ethrain Hosidius I
During the Council of Elder's reign, a famine struck Great Kourend. Five years into the famine, Lord Hosidius met with the lords of the other four families, coming to an agreement that half the land of each would be granted to Hosidius in order to grow more crops to extricate the kingdom from famine. The next day he would send a letter to the Council of Elders pleading for this request to be granted. The council granted his request, and the famine ended sometime after.
Following the famine, the Council of Elders relinquished their rule during 1st BA with the signing of the Royal accord of twill. Hosidius was the first to take the role, becoming first of his name. Following the accord he ruled for one decade before the role passed onto Lord Lovakengj I.
|Council of Elders||Ruler of Great Kourend||Lord Lovakengj I|
|Unknown||Leader of Hosidius||Eventually Lord Hosidius II|
References[edit | edit source]
- Royal Accord of Twill, Old School RuneScape. "Ethrain Hosidius, Seabry Shayzien, Ret Piscarilius, Solange Lovakengj and Bourath Arceuus all Royal Lords of our Kingdom."
- Royal Accord of Twill, Old School RuneScape. "...of this day one member from the Royal Lords of our Kingdom whom are part of the great houses of Hosidius, Lovakengj, Shayzien, Piscarilius and Arceuus shall be chosen to be the Grand Lord of Kourend for a period of no more than ten years..."
- Timeline, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "Lord Hosidius I: 1st"
- Imerominia, Old School RuneScape. "...the date convention in Great Kourend is to state the number of days and decades since the signing of the Royal Accord of Twill."
- Lord Ethrain Hosidius I, "Hosidius letter", Old School RuneScape. "Only yesterday did I meet with the lords of the other houses and we agreed in principle that all houses would offer half their land so we may farm more."
- Hosidius letter, Old School RuneScape. "My most venerable Council, I beseech you to grant my request as mentioned in previous meetings at your chamber. We can grow enough food to extricate us from the famine we have experienced these last five years. However, I cannot do so without the appropriate amount of land."
- Imerominia, Old School RuneScape. "The Royal Accord of Twill was signed by the rulers of each of the houses 139 decades ago, following the great famine."
- Timeline, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "Lord Lovakengj I: 2nd"