Lost City/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Go to Lumbridge Swamp. Talk to the campers there.|
|Description||Can you find the legendary lost city of Zanaris?|
|Enemies to defeat|
The player is required to go to Entrana.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to the Warrior north-west of Lumbridge Swamp.
- Go north-west to the tree closest to the encampment and click on the tree with the chop option rather than chop down.
- Talk to Shamus.
- Bank your axe. Bring items to make weapons or bows. Runes and food can be taken to Entrana. It is recommended to bring a teleportation method as well.
- If you already have the required items you can go directly to Port Sarim and use the bank deposit box on the dock.
- Bank all weapons and armour. You're allowed to take jewellery such as the ring of dueling, amulet of glory, combat bracelet, etc...
- If you don't have a teleportation method, purchase a chronicle from Diango and charge it with teleport cards.
- Go to the Port Sarim docks, south of the Rusty Anchor Inn.
- Talk to a Monk of Entrana and travel to Entrana.
- Cross the north-east bridge then go west until you see the Cave monk, go down the ladder. (Note: Do not craft battlestaff or bow before you enter cave. Otherwise you will be knocked out and returned to Port Sarim)
- Kill zombies until they drop a bronze axe (about 40% drop chance per kill).
- Go south-east past the demons and attempt to chop the tree.
Caution: If you go through the magical door, you will be teleported into level 32 Wilderness.
- Kill the Dramen Tree Spirit (there is a safespot behind the southern fungus formation - other fungi patches do not work).
- Chop the tree and use a knife on the branch obtained to make the dramen staff.
- Teleport out and go to the tool shed in the centre of Lumbridge Swamp.
- Wield a dramen staff and enter the tool shed.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- Access to Zanaris.
- Ability to buy and wield dragon longswords and dragon daggers (with level 60 Attack)
- Ability to make Cosmic runes with the Runecraft skill.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Lost City is required for the following quests:
- Fairytale I - Growing Pains
- Heroes' Quest
- Lunar Diplomacy
- Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- Lumbridge & Draynor Medium Diary
- Lumbridge & Draynor Hard Diary
Completion of Lost City is also required for: