Lunar Isle mine
|Lunar Isle mine|
|Released||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|Also called||Lunar Mine|
|Location||North-east Lunar Isle|
The Lunar Isle Mine (also called the Lunar Mine) is located in the north-eastern part of Lunar Isle. It contains a rune essence rock in the centre. It also contains the only known place to mine Lunar ore, in addition to gem rocks just like in Shilo Village. Cyrisus can be found wounded in a nearby cave accessible through a crack, starting the Dream Mentor quest.
Rocks[edit | edit source]
- In the centre is rune essence.
- To the west are six gold rocks.
- To the south are three silver rocks.
- To the south-east are three gem rocks.
- To the north-east is one gold, three silver and a gem rock.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Suqahs can be found at the entrance outside the mine.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being called the Rune essence mine, only pure essence may be mined here, due to the fact that 60 Mining is needed for Lunar Diplomacy.
- This is the only location that's actually charted on the RuneScape Map that you can mine pure essence from.