Making Friends with My Arm/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Burntmeat in the Troll Stronghold's kitchen.|
|Description||My Arm, the troll from My Arm's Big Adventure, must embark on another journey of discovery. This time, you'll be escorting him to Weiss, a newly discovered troll town in the far north of the world, so he can share his wisdom *cough* with the inhabitants, in exchange for learning about their inventions. Life's journeys can take us to some strange places, but My Arm is about to face the greatest adventure of all - true love. Plus, they'd like him to kill the Wise Old Man of Draynor Village, which doesn't sound like a clever move. Can you help My Arm get a grip on the situation and woo the fair Snowflake over the objections of her father, Mother? Or will My Arm be left to a loveless life of loneliness?|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Burntmeat located in the troll stronghold kitchen (stairs to the south after entering). , or if boosts are being used.
- Talk to My Arm located by the herb patch on the roof of the troll stronghold (ladder up to the west or agility shortcut.
- Talk to Larry (Fairy ring code dks then run to the transportation symbol on the coast to the north, east of Rellekka) , or if you no longer have the clockwork book
- Talk to Larry again.clockwork book , or if you no longer have the
- Board the boat.
Troll Diplomacy[edit | edit source]
Items required: Any pickaxe and rope (both obtainable during this part), mining and agility level boost (if necessary).
Items recommended: Weight-reducing clothing and stamina potions, a teleport to Draynor Village (at least 2 teleport uses, like a charged Glory Amulet (2) ), food for failing obstacles.
- Attempt to mine the cave entrance (do not use your boost yet if you brought one)
- Climb up the rockslides nearby (boosting to 68 agility if necessary), and use a rope on the tree.
- If you don't have a rope, search the wrecked boat for one. Take a pickaxe too as you'll need it later.
- Climb the rope and cross the ledge.
- Climb the last rockslide and pass the fallen tree.
- Talk to Boulder.
- Sneak in via the broken fence just east.
- Go south along the city's edge, then west. Once you reach a small alleyway, recover your run energy if necessary.
- Run along the western wall then zigzag north until you reach the previously spotted hole in the ground to enter the mine. Quickly go south through the narrow gap near the body of water. This acts as a checkpoint once knocked out upon re-entering the gap in the gate.
- Empty your hands and swim further into the cave while avoiding the troll's stones.
- The final troll throws rocks at you which make stepping stones. Create a straight five tile path starting from the edge of the water. Click one tile south as soon as the throwing animation starts until the path is finished.
- Mine the cave exit (boosting to 72 mining if necessary).
- Talk to Mother.
- After Snowflake leaves, pick all possible options.
- Talk to My Arm.
The Wise "Dead" Man[edit | edit source]
- Items required: Hammer, Saw, 5 Mahogany planks, Bolt of cloth, Cadava berries
- Recommended items: Varrock teleport
Matricide[edit | edit source]
Items required: Combat equipment (preferably ranged), food and potions as they can hit through prayer, Bucket of water, Old Man's coffin
- Return to Weiss by travelling with Larry's boat.
- Go through the cave entrance.
- Talk to My Arm.
- Talk to Odd Mushroom.
- Talk to Snowflake.
- Fight Don't Know What. Use protect from range and damage him with melee or range.
- Fight Mother. Activate protect from range. Grab a bucket from the pile and use it on the large barrel of water. Then use the bucket of water on the Fire of Domination to extinguish it, which then makes your attacks effective. Mother will stun the player and drain some prayer points if able to get into melee range, therefore it's preferred if you fought back with Ranged while running from Mother. He can also be safespotted by trapping him to the East of the staircase and standing immediately South of the stairs in the Western-most square.
A New Leader[edit | edit source]
Items required: Bucket
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 2,000 Construction experience
- 5,000 Firemaking experience
- 10,000 Mining experience
- 10,000 Agility experience
- Access to the Salt Mines
- Ability to build fire pits
- A new disease-free herb patch in Weiss (requires building the fire of nourishment before use)
- Ability to direct a teleport room portal to Troll Stronghold with a combination of salt