Making History/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Jorral in the outpost north-west of West Ardougne.|
|Description||A secluded outpost has served the City of Ardougne for generations, playing stage to many exceptional events. Its current occupant wants to employ your skills to construct its true history before time runs out and history itself is wiped away!|
|Official length||Short – Long|
or access to:
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Walk to or teleport to the outpost NW of Ardougne.
- Talk to Jorral.
- Complete the next 3 segments in any order.
Erin the silver merchant[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Silver merchant in the East Ardougne market.
- Dig with your spade to find the chest buried north of castle wars.
- Open the chest with the enchanted key to get a journal.
Droalak the Ghost[edit | edit source]
Dron the Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Go to Rellekka and talk to Blanin east of the longhall.
- Talk to Dron north of the longhall. Answers:
- Quick answers:
- He wields an iron mace in battle.
- He eats rats for breakfast.
- He eats kittens for lunch.
- He eats bunnies for tea.
- His favourite drink is red spider blood.
- He is 36 years, 8 months (21 days) old.
- He studies the Fifth and Fourth ages.
- His house is on the northeast side of town.
- His brother's name is Blanin.
- His pet cat is named Fluffy.
- 5 and 7 is 12
Reporting back[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Jorral, back at the outpost, with the scroll and journal.
- Talk to King Lathas, located on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the palace next to the east/west wall splitting Ardougne.
- Talk to Jorral, back at the outpost.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- 1,000 Crafting experience
- 1,000 Prayer experience
- 750 coins
- Enchanted key, allowing you to go on your own treasure digs until it disappears
- Access to the museum in the outpost
- Ability to complete master clue hot/cold Treasure Trails.
- Completing this quest awards the player with 5 Kudos which can be claimed by talking to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum.