Making History/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Jorral in the outpost north-west of West Ardougne.|
|Description||A secluded outpost has served the City of Ardougne for generations, playing stage to many exceptional events. Its current occupant wants to employ your skills to construct its true history before time runs out and history itself is wiped away!|
or access to:
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Erin the silver merchant[edit | edit source]
Droalak the Ghost[edit | edit source]
Dron the Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Go to Rellekka and talk to Blanin east of the longhall.
- Talk to Dron north of the longhall. Answers:
- Quick answers:
- He wields an iron mace in battle.
- He eats rats for breakfast.
- He eats kittens for lunch.
- He eats bunnies for tea.
- His favourite drink is red spider blood.
- He is 36 years, 8 months (21 days) old.
- He studies the Fifth and Fourth ages.
- His house is on the north-east side of town.
- His brother's name is Blanin.
- His pet cat is named Fluffy.
- 5 plus 7 is 12
Reporting back[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- 1,000 Crafting experience
- 1,000 Prayer experience
- 750 coins
- Enchanted key, allowing you to go on your own treasure digs until it disappears
- Access to the museum in the outpost
- Ability to complete master clue hot/cold Treasure Trails.
- Ability to claim 5 Kudos and an antique lamp for 1,000 experience (in any skill over level 20) by talking to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum.