Making History/Quick guide
|Making History (#92)|
|Release date||22 November 2005 (Update)|
|Quest series||Enchanted Key|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Jorral in the outpost north-west of West Ardougne.|
|Description||A secluded outpost has served the City of Ardougne for generations, playing stage to many exceptional events. Its current occupant wants to employ your skills to construct its true history before time runs out and history itself is wiped away!|
|Official length||Short (Long without teleports, can be classed short with teleports)|
If the player has not completed Ghosts Ahoy, they will need:
Recommended:Necklace of passage for Outpost teleports, teleport runes for Ardougne Teleport, Ectophial, Ring of dueling, Enchanted lyre or access to fairy rings (or Teleport to House if player's house is in Rellekka), Stamina or Energy potions
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Jorral in the outpost NW of Ardougne. - necklace of passage teleport
- Complete the next 3 segments in any order.
Erin the silver merchant[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Silver merchant in the East Ardougne market.
- Find the chest buried north of castle wars.
- Open the chest with the enchanted key to get a journal.
Droalak the Ghost[edit | edit source]
Dron the Warrior[edit | edit source]
- Go to Rellekka and talk to Blanin east of the longhall.
- Talk to Dron north of the longhall. Answers:
- Quick answers:
- He wields an iron mace in battle.
- He eats rats for breakfast.
- He eats kittens for lunch.
- He eats bunnies for tea.
- His favourite drink is red spider blood.
- He is 36 years, 8 months (21 days) old.
- He studies the Fifth and Fourth ages.
- His house is on the northeast side of town.
- His brother's name is Blanin.
- His pet cat is named Fluffy.
- 5 and 7 is 12
Reporting back[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Jorral, back at the outpost, with the scroll and journal.
- Talk to King Lathas, located on the first floor of the palace next to the east/west wall splitting Ardougne.
- Talk to Jorral, back at the outpost.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- 1,000 Crafting experience
- 1,000 Prayer experience
- 750 coins
- Enchanted key (allowing you to go on your own treasure digs until it disappears)
- Access to the museum in the outpost