Mines are areas where ores for Mining can be found. These may be above ground or underground and are scattered around Gielinor. Some of these locations are accessible only after certain quests are complete and some are members-only.
Standard mines[edit | edit source]
The table below lists the mines that contain any of the 'standard' ore rocks: clay, copper, tin, iron, silver, coal, gold, mithril, adamantite, and runite. See the 'other mines' section below for mines that contain other types of mineable rocks.
Other mines[edit | edit source]
- The Tutorial Island mine is a mine only for new players who learn the fundamentals of Mining and Smithing.
- The Asgarnian Ice Dungeon mine is a mine with blurite rocks.
- The Arandar mine and Silvarea mine have limestone.
- Motherlode Mine is a members-only Mining training area found in the southern portion of the Dwarven Mine under Falador and Ice Mountain that requires 30 Mining.
- The Lunar Isle mine has gem rocks and pure essence.
- The Bandit Camp Quarry in the western desert also has granite and sandstone rocks in addition to its clay and coal rocks. This location is affected by desert heat.
- The Rune essence mine can be mined for rune essence and pure essence.
- The Salt Mine contains various salts.
- The Shilo Village mine has a few gem rocks.