|Stores||Hendor's Awesome Ores, Mining Guild Mineral Exchange, Yarsul's Prodigious Pickaxes|
|Banks||1 (members only)|
|Location on World Map|
|White Knights' Castle||←||Mining Guild||→||Draynor Manor|
The Mining Guild, located in and beneath Falador, is a guild for expert miners available to players with at least 60 Mining (can be boosted). The mine is accessible from either the Mining Guild's above-ground complex in the south-east of the city, or through the gate at the southern end of the Dwarven Mine. Both of these entrances are guarded by dwarves who will answer questions about the guild and stop players without the requirements from entering the guild.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Players may use a skills necklace to teleport to the underground entrance.
- Casting Falador Teleport will transport a player to the Falador town square, just north-west of the guild entrance.
- The Keldagrim mine cart system can be used to travel to the north-west corner of the Dwarven Mine. From there, players can follow the mines south until they reach the underground entrance.
Features[edit | edit source]
Free-to-play area[edit | edit source]
The free-to-play area contains the following rocks:
Members' area[edit | edit source]
Other than Old School RuneScape membership, there are no additional requirements to enter the members' area.
The members' area contains the following rocks:
- 8 iron rocks, including two sets of three in a triangle formation for power-mining
- 20 coal rocks
- 10 mithril rocks
- 8 adamantite rocks
- 2 runite rocks
- 26 amethyst crystals
While inside this area of the guild, players will receive an invisible +7 level boost to their Mining. This boost stacks with other boosts the player may use, such as the visible +3 boost from the dragon pickaxe's special attack, but does not allow a player to perform actions above their base level. In addition, the respawn time for rocks mined in this area is halved.
Mining any of the rocks in this area gives a chance of receiving unidentified minerals. These can be traded in for mining gloves or superior mining gloves from Belona's shop, Mining Guild Mineral Exchange. If players do not want to receive them, they can be disabled by right-clicking "Toggle-minerals" on Belona.
When using an infernal pickaxe in the members area of the mining guild the smithing effect will negate the ability to receive unidentified minerals upon its proc. it is best to not use the infernal pickaxe if your goal is to obtain minerals quickly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mining Guild has the highest skill requirement of all free-to-play accessible guilds.
- In RuneScape Classic, the Mining Guild was fully Free-to-play