Farming dwarf weed
Farming grimy dwarf weed can be a very profitable way to spend a few minutes at a time. Magic secateurs help increase profits slightly due to the 10% boost to crop yield. Generally, good harvests yield 5-14 herbs, but the norm is five to eight herbs per patch, so players can expect an average of 6.5 herbs each patch. There is also a 10% chance herbs will succumb to disease and die.
Players should have five dwarf weed seeds, some runes, and a means of teleportation. Then, players can start their herb run at any herb patch withdrawing any additional supplies needed from the tool leprechaun. If players have access to the Lunar Spellbook from Lunar Diplomacy, Fertile Soil (83 Magic) can be used in lieu of supercompost, but it will make the profit per patch 5,042, thus 25,210 total. Also, Spellbook Swap can be used to access the standard spellbook and Trollheim Teleport, but it requires 96 Magic and Dream Mentor.
After planting, a player can move onto the next patch in any order. An example of a herb run is provided below.
- Use the Camelot Teleport and run east to the Catherby herb patch, or use the Catherby Teleport and run north to the patch.
- Cast Ardougne Teleport and run north-east, or use the Ardougne cloak teleport to get to the patch instantly.
- Empty the Ectophial to Port Phasmatys and run west of the undead farm to the patch.
- Cast Trollheim Teleport and use the Agility shortcuts to the west continuing downhill and through an area filled with aggressive trolls and into Troll Stronghold. Run south through the stronghold and to a door in the south-west, and then go north to a ladder. Climb it to get to the patch.
- Use the cabbage port option on the Explorer's ring to teleport to the patch south of Falador.
- Use the Tithe Farm minigame teleport to teleport to the Hosidius patch.
- Teleport to Weiss patch via Icy basalt.
All prices on this page are cached, meaning they may be out of date.
To force a new cache of this page, click this link.
If a money making method is out of date, you can edit it or leave a message on the talk page.