Collecting air talismans
|Do not do Rune Mysteries past the point you talk to Duke Horacio at the beginning.|
|325 × Air talisman (27,950)|
- Talk to Duke Horacio to obtain air talismans as part of the Rune mysteries quest. (Dialogue space-1-space-space-space-space-space)
- Drop the talisman, or place it on the table in the south-west corner.
- Repeat steps 1-2 until there are 28 or 54 inventory spots used when all items are picked up.
- Fill your inventory with the air talismans
- Go upstairs with the northern staircase and bank the talismans
- Repeat steps 4-5 until no talismans are left on the floor/table
- Click "note" on the bank interface and withdraw all talismans
- Drop the noted talismans, or put them on the table.
- Repeat steps 1-8
Placing the talismans on the table makes the talismans despawn after 10 minutes instead of the 3 minutes when dropped, but taking the talismans from the table takes 1 extra tick compared to taking them from the ground. When dropping the talismans instead of placing them on the table, it might be necessary to pick them all up halfway through and drop them again to prevent them from despawning.
Beware of players taking the pile of noted talismans, possibly using telekinetic grab.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This money making method has been patched, but after the August 2007 Archive of RuneScape has been made. Therefore, the exploit still exists in Old School Runescape.
It is strongly recommended to check the live prices on the Grand Exchange before making large investments in any method.
All prices on this page are cached, meaning it is possible that they appear out of date.
To force a new cache of this page, click this link.
If a money making method is out of date, you can edit it or leave a message on the talk page.