Supply-running in Skeletal Wyvern Cavern
High recommended to increase running energy restoration
|Inputs (806,580)||Outputs (1,259,530)|
|500,000 × Coins (500,000) assuming 10 trips per hour80 × Shark (66,880)50 × Divine ranging potion(4) (134,750) or Ranging potion(4) (11,300)10 × Stamina potion(4) (44,950)1,000 × Broad bolts (60,000)||400,000 × Coins (400,000)50 × Prayer potion(4) (497,950)10 × Grimy ranarr weed (74,440)5 × Dragonstone (58,485)5 × Crystal key (104,235)10 × Runite bar (124,420)|
Tip: As players will face constant aggro, time the attacks, letting the killers secure their wyverns first before rushing in and trading. Afterwards, stand behind the player or out of the wyvern's reach before trading. Also, go upstairs if necessary when trading players by the "door" entrance.
Due to the popularity of Skeletal Wyverns, suppliers or runners are in constant demand. Suppliers or runners relieve players, who are usually in a clan, camping the wyverns of their unstackable drops and charge a "tax" for their convenient service. Depending on efficiency, they can make anywhere between 400,000 and 1,000,000 per hour. Also, joining a clan chat could help in getting more requests and is strongly suggested, but simply asking people at the wyverns and having private chat set on for easier contact and communication will do.
Although suppliers or runners buy items significantly lower and sell substantially higher than the GE Price, the general rule of thumb is to buy most items at half price and sell at double with the exception of broad bolts and dragon equipment. Such drops include the following as well as the neighbourhood prices for buying and selling supplies, but it is best practice to check prices regularly and abide by clan rules at all times:
- Dragon equipment—namely, Dragon platelegs and Dragon plateskirt (140,000 to 150,000)
- Prayer potion (5,000 to 7,000)
- Ranarr weed (3,000 to 4,000)
- Dragonstone (7,000 to 8,000)
- Crystal key (9,000 to 11,000)
- Tooth half of key (4,000 to 5,000)
- Loop half of key (4,000 to 5,000)
- Runite bar (6,000 to 7,000)
- Wyvern bones (500 to 1,000)—also can swap two bones for one bone in noted form (i.e. at a 2:1 ratio)
- 1,000 Broad bolts (70,000 to 80,000)
- Ranging potion (3,000 to 4,000)—also can be swapped for the equivalent amount of Prayer potions (i.e. at a 1:1 ratio)
- High Alchemy runes (300 to 400)
- 1,000 Mind runes (10,000 to 11,000)
- Shark (3,000 to 4,000)
Note: Prices may vary, and these are only suggested, ball-park prices.
It is strongly recommended to check the live prices on the Grand Exchange before making large investments in any method.
All prices on this page are cached, meaning it is possible that they appear out of date.
To force a new cache of this page, click this link.
If a money making method is out of date, you can edit it or leave a message on the talk page.