Monk's Friend/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Brother Omad at the Ardougne Monastery south of Ardougne.|
|Description||A monk's child has had their blanket stolen. Find the thieves' den and return the blanket, then help Brother Omad organise the drinks for the child's birthday party.|
The ability to run past 2 level 14 thieves, and one level 26.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Brother Omad at the Monastery south of Ardougne.
- Go west of the monastery, slightly south-west of the Clocktower, to a perfect stone circle, enter it and go down the ladder in the middle.
- Follow the first path south and pick up the Child's blanket.
- Return to Brother Omad and talk to him twice.
- Go north and talk to Brother Cedric, who is directly south of the Ardougne Zoo, near the well.
- Talk to him again to give him a jug of water.
- Speak to him again and give him the logs.
- Return to Brother Omad.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 2,000 Woodcutting experience
- 8 Law runes
- Brother Omad will throw parties for you by speaking to him.