Monk's Friend/Quick guide
|Monk's Friend (#27)|
|Release date||28 May 2002 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Brother Omad at the monastery south of Ardougne. Can be teleported nearby via fairy rings with code DJP You can also reach there by using the minigame teleport to Fishing Trawler. Then walk north west from the port.|
|Description||A monk's child has had their blanket stolen. Find the thieves' den and return the blanket, then help Brother Omad organise the drinks for the child's birthday party.|
|Official length||Very Short (5 minutes)|
The ability to run past level 14 thieves, along with a level 26 one.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Brother Omad at the Monastery, south of Ardougne.
- Optional: Use an Ardougne teleport method. (see above)
- Head west of the Monastery, slightly southwest of the Clocktower to find a perfect stone circle, enter it and a ladder will appear. Go down it.
- Follow the south path and pick up the Child's blanket.
- Return to Brother Omad and talk to him twice.
- Talk to Brother Cedric directly north (near the well).
- Bring him the jug of water.
- Speak to him again and give him the logs.
- Return to Brother Omad.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 2,000 Woodcutting Woodcutting experience
- 8 Law runes
- Brother Omad will throw parties for you by speaking to him.