Morytania legs 3
|Morytania legs 3|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Options||Wear, Ecto Teleport, Burgh Teleport|
|Examine||Platelegs adorned with the crest of Morytania.|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
Morytania legs 1 and 2[edit | edit source]
- 50% chance of a Ghast ignoring you rather than attacking
- 5 daily teleports to the Slime Pit beneath the Ectofuntus
- Acts as a ghostspeak amulet when worn
Morytania legs 3 only[edit | edit source]
- Robin offers 26 free buckets of slime and 26 pots of bonemeal in exchange for bones each day (the bones you exchange to Robin WILL be given as bonemeal as a part of the diary reward, noted bones are not accepted)
- Double Mort myre fungi when casting Bloom
- 50% more Prayer experience from burning shade remains
- Access to a shortcut across the estuary on Mos Le'Harmless
- 50% more runes from the Barrows chest
- 7.5% more Slayer experience in the Slayer Tower while on a Slayer task
- Bonecrusher - an item that when carried automatically crushes bone drops and provides half the prayer experience you would have gotten for burying them. The bonecrusher is claimed and charged with a small amount of ecto-tokens
- Ability to teleport to Burgh de Rott when operated
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|6 August 2015
The teleports on the Morytania Legs and Karamja Gloves are now in consistent orders.
|7 May 2015
The teleport to the slime pit has been given a graphical update.
|26 March 2015
Fixed a typo in the description of Morytania legs 3.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|