|Also called?||Mostly Harmless|
|Release date||7 February 2006 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|Main music||Life's a Beach!|
|Teleportation||Mos le'harmless teleport|
|Please add a map!|
|Location on World Map|
|Kharidian Desert||←||Mos Le'Harmless||→||Unknown|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Bill Teach on the eastern boat in Port Phasmatys or use the charter ships.
- Players with 40 Cooking may also use the Minigame Group Finder to teleport to the Trouble Brewing area.
- Mos Le'Harmless teleport brings you to the northern gate and is the fastest way to get to the cave horrors.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Trouble Brewing — this mini game involves two teams making rum.
- Mos Le'Harmless Caves — These caves are full of Cave horrors, which are a Slayer target. A light source is required.
- Access to Harmony Island — Via Brother Tranquility by the docks.
- Clothes Store — this sells pirate gear.
- Jungle horrors can be a Slayer assignment.
- Cave horrors can be a Slayer assignment. Wearing a Witchwood icon is strongly recommended when fighting these.
- Agility shortcut — An Agility level of 60 and completion of the hard Morytania Diary is required for faster access to Mos Le'Harmless Caves.
Notable citizens[edit | edit source]
- Bill Teach
- Brother Tranquility
- Cavey Davey
- Honest Jimmy
- San Fan
- Fancy Dan
- Harpoon Joe
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Mos Le'Harmless" alludes to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams, in which the guide's entry on planet earth is simply "Mostly Harmless".
- The name may also allude to the Mos Eisley spaceport from Star Wars, as during The Great Brain Robbery, the Player refers to it as a "hive of scum and villainy", echoing Obi-Wan Kenobi's assessment of the spaceport.
- Many of the pirates, mainly those who have had some physical injury, seem to bring up an albatross in their dialogue. This may be a reference to the poem The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.