|Released||7 February 2006 (Update)|
|Also called||Mostly Harmless|
|Teleports||Mos le'harmless teleport|
|Music||Life's a Beach!|
|Location on World Map|
|Kharidian Desert||←||Mos Le'Harmless||→||Unknown|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
You must complete Cabin Fever to access the island.
- Talk to Bill Teach on the eastern boat in Port Phasmatys or use the charter ships.
- Players with 40 Cooking may also use the Minigame Group Finder to teleport to the Trouble Brewing area.
- Mos Le'Harmless teleport brings you to the northern gate and is the fastest way to get to the cave horrors.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Trouble Brewing — this mini game involves two teams making rum.
- Mos Le'Harmless Cave — These caves are full of Cave horrors, which are a Slayer target. A light source is required.
- Access to Harmony Island — Via Brother Tranquility by the docks.
- Clothes Store — this sells pirate gear.
- Jungle horrors can be a Slayer task.
- Cave horrors can be a Slayer task. Wearing a Witchwood icon is strongly recommended when fighting these.
- Agility shortcut — An Agility level of 60 and completion of the hard Morytania Diary is required for faster access to Mos Le'Harmless Cave.
Notable citizens[edit | edit source]
- Bill Teach
- Brother Tranquility
- Cavey Davey
- Honest Jimmy
- San Fan
- Fancy Dan
- Harpoon Joe
Charter ship[edit | edit source]
The charter ships also have a dock in the harbour in Mos Le'Harmless. It provides rides to several other locations. Since travel to and from Mos Le'Harmless requires Cabin Fever to be completed, the cost of all trips is already reduced by 50%. Wearing the ring of charos(a) can reduce the cost by an additional 50%.
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|Increased the density of jungle horror spawns.|
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)
|There is now a shortcut across the estuary on Mos Le'Harmless that you can use at level 60 agility if you have completed the Morytania Hard Diary.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Mos Le'Harmless" alludes to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams, in which the guide's entry on planet earth is simply "Mostly Harmless".
- The name may also allude to the Mos Eisley spaceport from Star Wars, as during The Great Brain Robbery, the Player refers to it as a "hive of scum and villainy", echoing Obi-Wan Kenobi's assessment of the spaceport.
- Many of the pirates, mainly those who have had some physical injury, seem to bring up an albatross in their dialogue. This may be a reference to the poem The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.