Mountain may refer to:
- Arandar, a mountain pass which leads to Tirannwn.
- Eagles' Peak, a mountain west of the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Feldip Hills, a mountain range south of Yanille.
- Ice Mountain, a mountain north of Falador.
- Mount Karuulm, a volcano in the Kebos Lowlands.
- Mount Quidamortem, a mountain in the Kebos Lowlands.
- Silvarea, a mountain path to the Paterdomus.
- Trollheim, the tallest mountain in RuneScape.
- Trollweiss Mountain, a mountain in the Troll Country.
- White Wolf Mountain, a mountain range between Kandarin and Asgarnia.
- Mountain Daughter, a quest.