Mountain Daughter/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Hamal the Chieftain in the Mountain Camp east of Rellekka. To get in, take the path north of the Golden Apple Tree and use a rope on the rock behind the guard (see below for more details).|
|Description||Ages ago, a small tribe of people split off from the Fremennik in Rellekka and decided to inhabit the mountains to the east of town. There they lived as nomads for many years, but now the chieftain of the camp has lost his daughter and will not move on before she has been found. Has she run away, has she been eaten by trolls, or is there something more sinister going on? Only you can find out.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Head to the entrance of the mountain camp east of Rellekka or north of the ajr fairy ring.
- Take the path north past the guard and use your rope on a boulder you can push to get around.
- Head into the camp and talk to Hamal the Chieftain.
Crisis[edit | edit source]
- Dig some mud from the mud pond south of Hamal's house.
- If you do not have a staff, go north of Hamal's house and take a pole.
- Go north, follow along the lake westward.
- Use the mud on the tall tree then climb it.
- Use your pole or staff on the clump of rocks to pole vault over.
- Use your plank on the flat stones.
- Listen to the shining pool.
- Use your plank on the flat stone to return to shore.
Making peace and the white pearl[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Talk to Hamal again.
- Talk to Jokul who is north of Hamal.
- Search for Svidi between Rellekka and Keldagrim.
- Go to Rellekka and talk to Brundt the Chieftain in the longhall. Lunar Diplomacy started. or if
- Return to the Mountain Camp, and enter the large tent southwest of Hamal the Chieftain.
- Use your pickaxe on the Ancient Rock located in the southern tent to get half a rock.
- Take this back to Rellekka, and talk to Brundt the Chieftain, who will give you the guarantee of safe passage.
- Take the guarantee to Svidi.
- Travel to the White Wolf Mountain. Equip gloves and search the thorny bushes by the gnome glider.
- Eat the white pearl you picked to get the white pearl seed.
- Go back and speak to Jokul.
- Speak to Hamal the Chieftain to give him the white pearl seed.
- Talk to Hamal the Chieftain.
The Kendal[edit | edit source]
Item required: Axe, Pole/Staff, Plank
Prepare to fight a level 70 creature that only uses melee.
- Speak to the shining pool again, remember to use the pole/staff and plank.
- Cross the gap without the plank, as this will put you closer to the cave.
- Follow the northern path east to a cave.
- Chop down the trees blocking your path (make sure you are facing east)
- Enter the cave
- Talk to The Kendal.
- Kill The Kendal.
- Take the corpse of woman and return to Hamal the Chieftain.
- Gather 5 muddy rocks from around the camp.
- Talk to Ragnar near the tall tree by the lake to get Asleif's necklace.
- Return to the shining pool and bury the corpse.
- Use the muddy rocks on the burial mound.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 2,000 Prayer experience
- 1,000 Attack experience
- The Bearhead
- The ability to pass into the Mountain Camp over the rockslide