Murder Mystery/Quick guide
The Old School RuneScape Wiki defaults to the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc. This may be changed by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the site.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||The Sinclair Mansion, north along the path between Seers' Village and Camelot. Talk to one of the guards around the mansion.|
|Description||Old man Sinclair has been found dead in his mansion! Unfortunately, the local authorities are having some trouble figuring out who's the guilty party. Maybe the unbiased eye of a passing adventurer will be of help.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the guard and agree to help.
- Go north-west and investigate the sacks in the shed, take 3 flypapers.
- Go inside and take the pungent pot and criminal's dagger.
- Investigate the nearby smashed window for the criminal's thread.
- Search the barrels in the bedroom owned by the following two suspects to get 2 silver items.
- If the thread is red, search the barrels belonging to Bob and Carol.
- If the thread is green, search the barrels belonging to Anna and David.
- If the thread is blue, search the barrels belonging to Elizabeth and Frank.
- Go to the kitchen and fill your pot with flour from the barrel.
- Use flour and flypaper to dust each silver item and the dagger.
- Use the silver items' prints on the dagger's print until you get a match. Remember who it is.
- Talk to Gossip outside the front gate of the mansion and ask who he thinks is responsible.
- Talk to the poison salesman in the Seers' Village pub, ask who he sold poison to. (Select Murder Mystery quest) (Be sure to not select the Fremennik Trials option.)
- Talk to the person whose prints matched, ask why they bought poison.
- Search the item they say they used the poison on.
- Anna - Compost heap
- Bob - Beehive in cow pen
- Frank - Family Crest, east of the front door
- David - Spider nest, upstairs between the two rooms with three beds each in them
- Carol - Kitchen drain, west of the front door
- Elizabeth - The fountain
- Drop the silver necklace before talking to the guard if you want to keep it, you can't get it back afterward.
- Talk to a guard.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]