|Released||7 December 2017 (Update)|
|Requirements||Dragon Slayer II|
|Location on World Map|
|Corsair Cove Resource Area|
|Southern Sea||←||Myths' Guild||→||Corsair Cove|
Founded by the Sect of Uhld, the Guild's primary goal is information preservation, as well as distinguishing fact and myths throughout history, all of which are archived in the guild's Library of Knowledge.
The Guild was founded sometime during the Runecrafting Crusades in the Fifth Age, after the Sect of Uhld witnessed the destruction of the entrance to the Wrath Altar, which had been discovered after sometime during the southern crusades. Upon studying the altar, they were able to create surge spells and destroyed the Gunnites of the southern crusade.
There are several ways to get to the Myths' Guild:
- Mythical cape teleport - by the statue of Uhld.
- Spirit tree - (Feldip Hills) just east of the entrance.
- Charter ship - to Corsair Cove and run west.
Next to the entrance is the Pool of Dreams, allowing a rematch with Galvek, the Dragon Slayer II boss, and the option to rewatch cutscenes from the same quest. The Dream List next to it tracks the player's kill count and best kill times.
In the north-west corner is a ladder which leads the player to the Myths' Guild's Library of Knowledge on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US].
The music track, Mythical unlocks when you enter.
Lutwidge can be found in the adjacent tower, accessible via a ladder in the north-west corner on the ground floor.
The Myths' Guild's Library of Knowledge is located on this floor, which is accessed from the ground floor from a ladder in the north-west corner of the guild. Here, players can search the bookshelves to find six texts:
- Ablenkian's Escape
- The Fall of Imcandoria
- Imafore's Betrayal
- Lutwidge and the Moonfly
- The Tale of Serafina
- The Weeping
Beneath the Mythic Statue on the ground floor lies the basement of the Myths' Guild, which is the western part of the Corsair Cove Dungeon; the basement can also be accessed by crossing the bridge from the eastern side of the dungeon, where Ponts the Bridgemaster guards the barrier.
- 2 Green dragons (and 1 baby)
- 5 Blue dragons (and 3 babies)
- 3 Red dragons (and 2 babies)
- 2 Black dragons (and 1 baby)
- Erdan, Old School RuneScape. "Quickly they [the Sect] established this guild with information preservation as their core goal, for men are recorders of history and magic is key for this to last."
- Alec Kincade, Old School RuneScape. "As time passes, that which was once fact, becomes myth. Some tales are just that, tales. However, some tales are something more. Here at the Myths' Guild, we live to tell the difference between the two. If you wish to join us, you must do the same."
- Erdan, Old School RuneScape. "The story my father told me was of a war on magic, god fearing men who believed nothing good would come of wielding a power that was never meant for them. And so the rune temples that man had created were under threat, all were destroyed and thus forgotten, but the wrath that these Gunnites embraced rippled through the pocket dimensions and a new altar of power was discovered."
- Erdan, Old School RuneScape. "...the Sect of Uhld had used the information gained from the wrath altar, and with a spell of their own making, they destroyed the southern runecrafting crusade with much ease."