Nature Spirit/Quick guide
|Nature Spirit (#55)|
|Released||13 July 2004 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Drezel under the Saradomin temple near the River Salve.|
|Description||After saving the holy man Drezel, he's seeking some assistance again. This time he has a special request for any adventurous sorts to search for the Druid 'Filliman Tarlock' and brave the terrors that infest the swamp of Mort Myre.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Drezel to get three meat pies and three apple pies.
- Leave the temple and run south through Mort Myre Swamp to the Nature Grotto north-west of Mort'ton.
- Attempt to enter the grotto and Filliman will come out. Wear your amulet of ghostspeak and talk to him.
- Take the washing bowl off the nearby table to find a mirror underneath.
- Use the mirror on Filliman, he then tells you to find his journal.
- Search (right-click) the grotto tree to get his journal then use it on him to give it to him. druidic spell. He'll give you a
The Nature Spirit[edit | edit source]
- Run back to Drezel and ask him to bless you.
- Enter the swamp, stand next to a rotting log in the swamp and cast the druidic spell.
- Pick a mushroom growing from the log and bring it back to Filliman's camp.
- Use the mushroom on the light-brown stone.
- Use the used spell card on the grey stone.
- Stand on the orange stone and tell Filliman you've solved the puzzle.
- Enter the hole under the tree then search the grotto in the middle of the cave.
- Give the nature spirit your silver sickle by talking to him and he will give you a druid pouch.
Killing the Ghasts[edit | edit source]
- Leave the grotto and stand next to rotting plants (logs, bushes, branches) in the swamp.
- Using the silver sickle (b)'s Bloom ability, harvest the swamp plants and fill your druid pouch with them, if you run out of prayer points you can pick a mort myre stem (spawns slightly west of the grotto) to fill the pouch.
- Use your filled druid pouch on Ghasts to make them attackable, kill three of them.
- Return to the nature spirit by clicking the grotto in the cave and he'll redecorate the grotto.
- If you plan on completing the Morytania Diary, pray at the altar now.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest Quest points
- 3,000 Crafting Crafting experience
- 2,000 Defence Defence experience
- 2,000 Hitpoints Hitpoints experience
- Access to Mort Myre Swamp and the Nature Spirit altar, where you can replenish and temporarily boost your prayer points by 2
- Ability to fight ghasts
- 3 meat pies and 3 apple pies unless they were rotted by the ghasts