Necklace of passage
|Necklace of passage(1)|
|Released||2 February 2017 (Update)|
|Worn options||Wizards' Tower, The Outpost, Eagles' Eyrie|
|Examine||This necklace can really take you places.|
|High alch||765 coins|
|Low alch||510 coins|
|No data to display|
Right-clicking the amulet in your inventory and selecting "rub", or right-clicking it while equipped will allow the player to teleport to one of three possible locations. Using the necklace to teleport will consume a charge. After all five charges are used, the necklace will disintegrate into dust.
Equipping the necklace yields no stat bonuses so wearing it is purely cosmetic or to conserve inventory space.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) [r 1]|
|Necklace of passage(5)||1||1,010|
- Manual casting is 3 ticks, auto-casting is 7 ticks
Teleportation options[edit | edit source]
Rubbing the necklace will let you teleport to the following locations:
Convenience and practicality[edit | edit source]
The Wizards' Tower teleport is an especially useful teleport for certain quests as it teleports you directly to the Wizards' Tower bridge, some other practical uses or convenience purposes for each teleport are as follows:
- The Wizards' Tower is close to a fairy ring and useful for players completing quests such as Imp Catcher and Rune Mysteries. As well as close access to the Guardians of the Rift minigame.
- The Outpost is easy transport directly to Jorral and also in close proximity to West Ardougne, Tree Gnome Stronghold and Arandar.
- Eagle's Eyrie provides fast access to the eagle transport system.
Price per teleport[edit | edit source]
Because the high alchemy value is the same regardless of the number of charges, some of the cost of usage can be reclaimed by alching when one charge remains.
|Item||Necklace Cost||Cost Per Teleport||Cost if Alching[n 1]|
|Necklace of passage(5)||1,010||-202.00||-92.00|
- Assuming a staff of fire or variant is used.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|31 August 2017
Partially charged versions of the item could now be turned into bank placeholders.
|16 February 2017
The item's inventory sprite was rotated, so that unenchanted silver jewellery now has non-standard angles instead.
|9 February 2017
The "Rub" and "Use" options were switched so Use is now first.
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|2 February 2017 –
16 February 2017
|16 February 2017 –|