Necklace of passage
|Necklace of passage(1)|
|Released||2 February 2017 (Update)|
|Examine||This necklace can really take you places.|
|High alch||765 coins|
|Low alch||510 coins|
|No data to display|
Right-clicking the amulet in your inventory and selecting "rub", or right-clicking it while equipped will allow the player to teleport to one of three possible locations. Using the necklace to teleport will use consume a charge. After all five charges are used, the necklace will disintegrate into dust.
Equipping the necklace yields no stat bonuses so wearing it is purely cosmetic or to conserve inventory space.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) [r 1]|
|Necklace of passage(5)||1||933|
- Manual casting is 3 ticks, auto-casting is 7 ticks
Teleport locations[edit | edit source]
Rubbing the necklace will let you teleport to the following locations:
- Wizards' Tower (very close to fairy ring DIS)
Convenience and Practicality[edit | edit source]
The Wizards' Tower teleport is an especially useful teleport for certain quests as it teleports you directly to the Wizards' Tower bridge, some other practical uses or convenience purposes for each teleport are as follows:
- The Wizards' Tower is close to a fairy ring and useful for players completing quests such as Imp Catcher and Rune Mysteries.
- The Outpost is easy transport directly to Jorral and also in close proximity to West Ardougne, Tree Gnome Stronghold and Arandar.
- Eagle's Eyrie provides fast access to the eagle transport system.