Necromancers are practioners of necromancy:
- Invrigar the Necromancer - "An evil user of Magic powers."; residing in the Necromancer's tower near East Ardougne.
- Irwin Feaselbaum - The assistant of Invrigar.
- Kardia - A witch residing in the Underground Pass responsible for the resurrection of Kinshra officer Lord Iban.
- Malignius Mortifer - A wandering necromancer practising his art north of Port Sarim along with his students. Occasionally resurrects undead and sometimes by accident fungi.
- Melzar the Mad - One of the few survivors of Crandor residing in the basement of Melzar's Maze, he was driven mad by the side effects of his necromancy.
- Necromancer - "A crazy evil necromancer."; found in the Necromancer's tower.
- Rabid Jack - The most feared pirate of the Eastern Sea, who has an expanding crew of zombie pirates.
- Sithik Ints - A wizard and member of H.A.M., responsible for the desecration of Jiggig and the resurrection of the Skogres and Zogres found there.
- Tarn Razorlor - A powerful and mad necromancer and shapeshifter, found in the Lair of Tarn Razorlor deep within the Abandoned Mine.
- Wizard Frumscone - A wizard of the Wizards' Guild, who has resurrected zombies for combat practice.
- Wizard Grayzag - A supposed necromancer, who now summons demons or more specifically imps.
- Xeric - A malevolent warlock and former king of Great Kourend, greatly utilizing the Dark Altar for his own purposes.
Mahjarrat necromancers[edit | edit source]
- Lucien - A Zamorakian Mahjarrat responsible for the infamous siege on Varrock in 154 of the Fifth Age leading a horde of undead, that was surprisingly quickly defeated.
- Sliske - A devious Zarosian Mahjarrat responsible for the empowering, death and later resurrection of the Barrows Brothers.
- Zamorak - The God of Chaos, who played a major role in Gielinor's history, most notably the God Wars.
- Zemouregal - The infamous villain of Varrock, who tried to lay siege on the city during the Fourth Age with his undead legions. He was stopped by the hero Arrav, who Zemouregal resurrected as his own minion after his death.
Undead necromancers[edit | edit source]
- Eve - A long dead witch, who brings herself and some of her dead friends back to the world of the living for one night of partying every year.
- Necrovarus - An undead priest from the Eastern Lands, who gave protection to the people of Port Phasmatys, but trapped their spirits within the city forever.
- Rashiliyia - An ancient Karamjan queen, sending hordes of Undead ones on Shilo Village.
- Undead druids - Undead followers of the god Ranul roaming the Forthos Dungeon.
- Vet'ion - A skeletal Zamorakian warrior wandering the Wilderness, who summons skeletal hellhounds to aid him.
Other necromancers[edit | edit source]
- Skotizo - A former demon general of Zamorak, who uses power from the Dark Altar and summons Dark ankous.