|A beautiful old oak.|
An oak tree requires level 15 Woodcutting to chop down. It is the lowest level tree that gives more than one log, in this case oak logs, which grants 37.5 Woodcutting experience for each set of logs a player collects from a tree, before being cut down. They can be found in places such as:
- Varrock West Bank - southwest of the bank
- Draynor Village - east of the bank
- Several in the woods to the west of Lumbridge Castle
- The crossroads above the Crafting Guild, below the south wall of Falador
- Tree Gnome Stronghold - 3 located a few steps southwest of the spirit tree
- The crossroads above Port Sarim
- On the west side of the Al Kharid gate
- Woodcutting Guild
As with most other trees that can give more than one log, oak trees have a 1 in 8 chance of depleting per log chopped.
Firemaking[edit | edit source]
Farming[edit | edit source]
Construction[edit | edit source]
Fletching[edit | edit source]
Oak logs from oak trees can be cut into oak shortbows at level 20 Fletching (granting 16.5 Fletching experience for unstrung and another 16.5 experience for stringing), and oak longbows at level 25 (granting 25 experience for unstrung and another 25 experience for stringing). They can also be cut into 30 arrow shafts for 10 experience at level 15.