|Released||6 September 2018 (Update)|
|Location||Somewhere in the frozen landscape west of Ice Plateau|
|Examine||An ancient stone, possibly used in some sort of ritual.|
The Old Shrine is a mysterious ritualistic shrine found south-east of Weiss. It is involved in the ritual that the Mahjarrat perform in the area when the planets are in alignment. The ice troll Odd Stone attempted to nibble on it, but was chased off by a Mahjarrat, who he described as a scary "bone-head human", who was "probably magic". After this encounter, the trolls of Weiss blocked off access to the stone's location, and now steer clear of the area, to try and prevent any further encounters or risk any Mahjarrat coming to Weiss.
References[edit | edit source]
- Scout (Shantay Pass), "The General's Shadow", Old School RuneScape. "I followed one called Lazim. He let slip that he had discovered the buried temple. Now the two others who were there are on the move. The General may find there are new players at the ritual this time."
- General Khazard, "The General's Shadow", Old School RuneScape. "Tell them: The planets are nearing alignment; we will meet in the place of half light and ice soon. Beware of the others, for though they are weak and few, they are cunning."
- Odd Stone, "Making Friends with My Arm", Old School RuneScape. "Yeah, it were made of stone, and it were odd. Some weird bone-head human saw me trying to nibble it, an' he got really upset an' chased me away. He kinda scary."
- Odd Stone, "Making Friends with My Arm", Old School RuneScape. "Anyway, my parents, they named me Odd Stone after that, and now we trolls not go anywhere near the place. Bone-head human was, like, really scary! And probably magic."
- Odd Stone, "Making Friends with My Arm", Old School RuneScape. "No, we trolls blocked all routes to snowfields from here. Don't want scary bone-head human coming to Weiss."