|Released||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||A fresh orange.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||65 coins (info)|
An orange is a fruit that can be grown as part of the Farming skill. Oranges are used in several gnome cooking recipes, and can be used with a knife to create orange slices or orange chunks. A basket of oranges can be used as a farmer payment for protecting a maple tree. It heals 2 hitpoints regardless of the state the orange is in (whole, sliced or chunks).
Products[edit | edit source]
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Can be picked from an orange tree grown using the Farming skill at level 39. Players get 13.5 experience points every time they pick an orange from the tree. When the tree is full with oranges, the player can pick 6 oranges for a total of 78 experience. More oranges grow on the tree with time.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold food store (Stock: 10).
- Purchased at any Charter ship location (Stock: 10).
- Hudo at the Grand tree (Stock: 10).
- Heckel Funch at the Grand tree (Stock: 20).
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Grand Tree Groceries||Grand Tree||10||2||1|
|Funch's Fine Groceries||Grand Tree||20||2||1|
|Pollnivneach general store.||Pollnivneach||5||2||1|
|Trader Stan's Trading Post||Catherby, Brimhaven, Musa Point, Port Khazard, Port Phasmatys, Mos Le'Harmless, Port Tyras, Port Sarim, Prifddinas||10||5||0|
|Blurberry Bar||Eastern half on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Grand Tree, and near the Gnome Ball arena.||∞||20||N/A|
|Fruit tree produce|