|Released||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||A fresh orange.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||131 coins (info)|
An orange is a members-only item that can be diced into chunks or sliced. Oranges can be used in gnome cooking recipes. A basket of oranges can be used as a farmer payment for protecting a maple tree. It heals 2 hitpoints regardless of the state the orange is in (whole, sliced or chunks).
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Can be picked from an orange tree grown using the Farming skill at level 39. Players get 13.5 experience points every time they pick an orange from the tree. When the tree is full with oranges, the player can pick 6 oranges for a total of 78 experience. More oranges grow on the tree with time.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold food store (Stock: 10).
- Purchased at any Charter ship location (Stock: 10).
- Hudo at the Grand tree (Stock: 10).
- Heckel Funch at the Grand tree (Stock: 20).
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Funch's Fine Groceries||Grand Tree||20||2||1|
|Grand Tree Groceries||Grand Tree||10||2||1|
|Pollnivneach general store.||Pollnivneach||5||2||1|
|Trader Stan's Trading Post||Catherby, Brimhaven, Musa Point, Port Khazard, Port Phasmatys, Mos Le'Harmless, Port Tyras||10||5||0|
|Blurberry Bar||Eastern half on the first floor of the Grand Tree, and near the Gnome Ball arena.||∞||20||N/A|
|Fruit tree produce|