Ourania Hunter area
|Ourania Hunter area|
|Released||21 November 2006 (Update)|
The Ourania Hunter area is located west of the Battlefield and north of the Observatory. Players with 59 Hunter can catch red salamanders here via net trapping, granting 272 experience each. Casting Ourania Teleport is the fastest way to reach the area; players may also teleport to the Battlefield via spirit tree and walk west.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Casting Ourania Teleport is the fastest way to reach the area.
- Players may also teleport to the Battlefield via spirit tree and walk west.
Hunter creatures[edit | edit source]
The following Hunter creatures is found in this area:
|59||Red salamander||Net trap|
To trap red salamanders, use a small fishing net and rope on a young tree. Tarromin tar may used to bait the trap and a lit torch may be used on it to reduce the player's scent, slightly increasing chances of catching a salamander.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Level 17 monks of Zamorak are at the eastern hunting spot
- Level 12 grave scorpions are at the southern hunting spot
- Level 24 ghosts are at the southern hunting spot
Music[edit | edit source]
|Name||Unlock details||Music track|
|Expecting||Unlocked at the Shrine of Scorpius north of the Observatory|