|Released||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|Location||Mos Le'Harmless, near the bank|
|Examine||Patchy the pirate.|
Patchy can sew certain items together. It costs 500 coins to connect them, and 600 coins to take them apart. When asked why it costs more to take them apart, he will state that it is due to "wear and tear on scissors".
Patchy will sew the following items:
- Bandana eyepatch from an eye patch and a pirate bandana,
- Hat eyepatch from an eye patch and a pirate's hat,
- Crabclaw hook from a crab claw and a pirate's hook,
- Cavalier and mask from a black cavalier and a highwayman mask,
- Beret mask from a mime mask and a black beret.
- Partyhat & specs from a blue partyhat and sagacious spectacles
- Top hat & monocle from a top hat and monocle
- Pirate hat & patch from a big pirate hat and eye patch
- Double eye patch from a left and right eye patch
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name and examine text is most likely a reference to Patchy the Pirate from Spongebob Squarepants.