Penguin Agility Course
The Penguin Agility Course is an Agility training area located on the Iceberg, available to players with level 30 Agility. Completion of Cold War is also required. To access the Agility course, the player has to wear a clockwork suit.
The Agility course rewards 540 Agility experience per completed lap. With an average time of 65 seconds per lap, it is possible to get upwards of 30,000 Agility experience per hour from this course. At lower Agility levels expect to get around 22,000-27,000 Agility experience per hour, depending on concentration levels.
Introduction[edit | edit source]
This Agility course requires level 30 Agility and is located on the Iceberg, which requires completion of Cold War to access. To get to the course, players need to transform into a penguin, which can be done by talking to Larry with a clockwork suit in the inventory and choosing the Tuxedo time option.
The course consists of four obstacles. Even at level 99 the player is not safe from failing all of these obstacles.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Find Larry, who is stationed by his boat to the north-east of Rellekka on the pier (outside the fence area), travel to the Iceberg.
- Once on the Iceberg, talk to Larry and choose the Tuxedo time option. This requires a clockwork suit.
- Head west along the ice wall and investigate the avalanche.
- Once inside the secret lair, take the first accessible door on the left (west).
- Go through first room and then along passage west and north to large door. Open door.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Clothing[edit | edit source]
- The cape slot should be empty while transforming into a penguin, since the clockwork suit needs to go into this slot.
- Wear weight-reducing clothing to achieve a weight of 0 kg or lower. This results in a lower run energy depletion rate.
- Wear a regen bracelet for an increased Hitpoints restoration rate.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
- Bring some food to restore lost Hitpoints from taking damage from failing Agility obstacles.
- Bring enough Energy-restoring items for enough energy to constantly run around the course.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The stepping stones and ice slope consist of multiple components that need to be clicked on individually. When clicked in the correct rhythm, which is one component per game tick (0.6 seconds), these obstacles can be cleared in a flowing motion.
- If tread softly is not clicked while going under the icicles, players will always get hurt. Also note that if the player clicks the spot under the icicles farther away from them, they will first go on the spot closer to them and automatically get hurt.
- While passing an icicle obstacle, already click on the next icicle before the animation is finished to safe some time.
The course[edit | edit source]
|Icicles||40 each or 160 total|
Experience rates[edit | edit source]
Due to the success rate of the obstacles, the experience rates scale with the player's Agility level. At higher levels expect to be able to complete around 55 laps per hour, resulting in 29,500-30,000 Agility experience per hour.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The crushers are treated as NPCs by the game.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 22 September 2016. Mod Kieren: "Finally, the Agility pet rates! Try your best to get your hands on that Giant Squirrel!"
|Rooftop Agility courses||