The Penguin agility course is located on the Iceberg, and requires an Agility level of 30. Players need to complete the quest Cold War, and must be wearing the clockwork suit. This course has the highest base chance to receive the giant squirrel.
Penguin Outpost Agility course map
Manoeuvring underneath the icicles
This course offers slightly higher experience than the Barbarian Agility Course, but requires a lower Agility level. However, all four obstacles can be failed, so food and agility potions are recommended if the Agility level is low. Players are also recommended to bring weight-reducing clothing to decrease their weight as well as to run longer.
|Complete platform jumps
||40 each or 160 total
Completing the course grants 540 experience per lap, should you clear all four obstacles (about 30,000 experience per hour at level 99 Agility).
- Find Larry who is stationed by his boat to the north-east of Rellekka on the pier (outside the fence area), and talk to him.
- Once on the Iceberg, talk to Larry (north east) with clockwork suit in inventory. (Tuxedo time)
- Head west along the ice wall and investigate avalanche.
- Once inside the secret lair take the first accessible door on the left (west).
- Go through first room and then along passage west and north to large door. Open door.
- The platform jumps depends on a player's Agility level.
- Once you click on a Stepping Stone, you only need to wait one tick before clicking onto the next. Doing so perfectly gives the appearance of your character 'gliding' along the Stepping Stones.
- If "tread softly" is not clicked while going under the icicles, players will always get hurt. Also note that if the player clicks the spot under the icicles farther away from them, they will first go on the spot closer to them and automatically get hurt.
- Players cannot fail the first jump of the stepping stones and the last step on the ice slope.
- The crushers are treated as NPCs by the game.
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 22 September 2016. Mod Kieren: "Finally, the Agility pet rates! Try your best to get your hands on that Giant Squirrel!"