Pescaling Pax is the head of research and development for the penguins under the Iceberg as well as one of the sons of The Pescallion. He plays a role in Cold War. His main scheme is to take over the world with an army of well-trained penguins and espionage. Therefore, he pretends being a king, although he is not, this desire being the most likely explanation for his crown and pose.
His current development is a submarine based on a giant penguin suit, which he will use for the upcoming war. The Pescaling is also the discoverer of icelords, although they were soon locked in the Iceberg HQ, which his father founded, because they proved a serious threat to the physically weak penguins. He is always accompanied by two KGP Agents.
While he is having plans to dominate Gielinor, he is also:
- Trying to free the penguins in Ardougne Zoo.
- Sending penguins in disguise all over Gielinor.
- Constructing a giant penguin submarine based on a smaller model clockwork penguin confiscated from an adventurer caught during Cold War.
- Forming a penguin army.
- Getting penguins to learn how to fly, in which most of the attempts fail.
- Pax means peace in Latin.
- His examine text is a play on the phrase 'It's not easy, not being king', a pun on his wish to be leader.