Pestle and mortar
|Pestle and mortar|
|Released||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||I can grind things for potions in this.|
|High alch||2 coins|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Store price||4 coins|
|Exchange||453 coins (info)|
The pestle and mortar is an item that is used to crush items into fine powder for Herblore and in many quests. It can be bought from Herbalists. It can be used to grind several items in order to produce a dust. It's used with the following items:
- Unicorn horn - produces Unicorn horn dust for antipoison and superantipoison potions.
- Chocolate bar - produces Chocolate dust, used in Energy potions and Chef's delight brew.
- Kebbit teeth - produces Ground kebbit teeth for use in the Hunter potion.
- Gorak claw - produces Crushed gorak claw, used in Fairytale II - Cure a Queen and making Magic essence potion.
- Bird nest - produces a Crushed bird's nest which is used in Saradomin brew.
- Desert goat horn - produces Goat horn dust for use in Combat potions.
- Sq'irk - produces Sq'irk juice when crushed into a Beer glass during the Sorceress's Garden minigame.
- Charcoal - produces Ground charcoal used in The Dig Site.
- Rune shards - produces Rune dust used in Garden of Tranquillity.
- Ashes - makes ground ashes.
- Partially cooked karambwan - makes Karambwan paste, which can be used to poison spears.
- Lava scale - produces lava scale shards.
Stores selling[edit | edit source]
|Gunslik's Assorted Items||Keldagrim||5gp||3|
|Frincos's Fabulous Herb Store||Entrana||4gp||3|
|Jiminua's Jungle Store||Northwestern Tai Bwo Wannai||6gp||3|
|Sigmund the Merchant (after completing The Fremennik Trials)||Rellekka||5gp||3|
|Ogre Merchant (During the Watchtower quest)||Gu'Tanoth||5gp||3|
|The Lighthouse Store (after completing Horror from the Deep quest)||Lighthouse||4gp||10|