The Pet general graardor is a pet dropped by General Graardor. It is a much smaller version of General Graardor. If any surrounding players have their sounds on, they would be able to hear the pet stomping.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Players can pay a one-time fee of 500,000 coins to Probita in East Ardougne to have this pet insured. Should the pet be lost while insured, it can be reclaimed for 1,000,000 coins.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- Player: Not sure this is going to be worth my time but... how are you?
- General Graardor Jr.: SFudghoigdfpDSOPGnbSOBNfdbdnopbdnopbddfnopdfpofhdARRRGGGGH
- Player: Nope. Not worth it.
- (End of dialogue)
This dialogue is only triggered when General Graardor Jr. is battling another pet in the arena in the Menagerie.
- General Graardor Jr.: *crunch*
- General Graardor Jr.: For Bandos!
- General Graardor Jr.: I eat your corpse!
- General Graardor Jr.: I grind your bones!
- General Graardor Jr.: You die, puny foe!
|30 April 2020
|A typo in the pet's inventory examine text was slightly changed; previously, it was "Totally inaudiable."
|12 July 2018
|Pet general graardor's inventory icon has been changed to make him look a bit less squashed.