Pet k'ril tsutsaroth is a pet dropped by K'ril Tsutsaroth. It is a much smaller version of K'ril Tsutsaroth. If any surrounding players have their sounds on, they will be able to hear the pet stomping.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Players can pay a one-time fee of 500,000 coins to Probita in East Ardougne to have this pet insured. Should the pet be lost while insured, it can be reclaimed for 1,000,000 coins.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- Player: How's life in the light?
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: Burns slightly.
- Player: You seem much nicer than your father. He's mean.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: If you were stuck in a very dark cave for centuries you'd be pretty annoyed too.
- Player: I guess.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: He's actually quite mellow really.
- Player: Uh.... Yeah.
- (End of dialogue)
This dialogue is only triggered when K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr. is battling another pet in the arena in the Menagerie.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: Cower before my evil might!
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: Zamorak will show you no mercy!
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: For Zamorak!
- K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.: *slap*