|Released||5 March 2020 (Update)|
|Removal||12 March 2020 (Update)|
|Examine||Sweet dreams are most definitely not made of this.|
|Attack style||Magic, Slash, Ranged|
|Immune to poison||Immune to venom|
Phosani's Nightmare was a more difficult version of The Nightmare, found in the Sisterhood Sanctuary. It could only be fought in a solo encounter for one week and in order to fight it, the player must have had defeated the normal version of the Nightmare at least once.
There were several differences between the normal Nightmare fight and Phosani's Nightmare:
- Phosani's Nightmare's standard attacks can hit up to 90, while its slashing attack can hit up to 115.
- The Grasping Claws and Surge attack will instantly kill the player if hit.
- The spores deal much more damage, slow attack speed by 2 ticks, and last longer.
- Two sleepwalkers who wear Inquisitor's armour spawn instead of one.
- The husks are much more accurate and deal more damage.
- Parasites can heal Phosani's Nightmare over 100 health, even when weakened. In addition, the damage taken when it bursts out is 10 instead of 5, even when weakened.
- The Curse attack shuffles the protection prayers by one to the left rather than the right: clicking on Protect from Magic activates Protect from Melee, Protect from Missiles activates Protect from Mage and Protect from Melee activates Protect from Missiles.