Pirate's Treasure/Quick guide
|Pirate's Treasure (#16)|
|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||The northernmost dock at Port Sarim, just south of the pub.|
|Description||Redbeard Frank knows the location of pirate treasure, but he'll only part with the knowledge for a bottle of Karamja rum.|
|Enemies to defeat||Gardener (level 4)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Captain Redbeard[edit | edit source]
The island of Karamja[edit | edit source]
- Head west to the Karamja Wines, Spirits, and Beers bar and buy one Karamjan rum for 30 coins.
- Do not try to leave the island with the rum.
- Grab 10 Bananas from the nearby trees.
- Talk to Luthas the banana farmer about the customs workers, then ask him for a job.
- Place your rum in the crate outside, then the 10 bananas (the crate outside, not in the bedroom. Careful not to eat the bananas).
- Talk to Luthas and get your payment from him.
- Take the boat back to Port Sarim.
Back at Port Sarim[edit | edit source]
- Take a white apron from the fishing store.
- Attempt to enter the back room of the food shop, Wydin will stop you.
- Talk to Wydin and get a job while wearing your white apron.
- Search the crate with the banana on it to get the rum.
- Give the rum to Redbeard Frank, he will give you a key.
- Go upstairs in the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock and use your key on the chest in the room directly west. Read the pirate message.
Buried treasure[edit | edit source]