The Piscatoris Woodland was one of three completely new areas opened up with the Hunter update. It is used as a main Hunter area for levels 3 to 69+. It can be found south of Piscatoris Fishing Colony, west of Tree Gnome Stronghold and just north of the Eagles' Peak. You can use the fairy ring code AKQ. Several types of hunting can be done here:
- Teleport there by using a Piscatoris teleport scroll.
- Players can use the fairy ring code AKQ to get to this area.
- Alternatively, run north-west from Tree Gnome Stronghold or Ardougne, and take the boat by talking to Kathy Corkat, who is located at the transportation icon just east of the Eagles' Peak at a cost of 50 coins. She will bring the player to the entrance of Piscatoris Fishing Colony.
- Western Banner 4 will teleport the player outside of the bank.
The following Hunter creatures are found in this area:
The Piscatoris Hunter area also contains the Piscatoris falconry area, where the following creatures may be caught using falcons:
This area doesn't contain any attackable monsters that will pose a threat to the player.
- Matthias is found in the falconry enclosure.
|Joy of the Hunt
||Unlocked at the Feldip Hunter area
|On the Wing
||Unlocked in the Piscatoris Hunter area, near the Falconer