Plague City/Quick guide
|Plague City (#35)|
|Release date||27 August 2002 (Update)|
|Developer||Paul Gower, Tom W|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Edmond, living next to the wall surrounding East Ardougne, north of the castle.|
|Description||The western part of Ardougne has been shut off as a deadly plague sweeps through the people. However, a young woman who went in to try to help those stricken by the illness has disappeared and her parents have become worried.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting the quest[edit | edit source]
Bring all items with you.
- To start, speak to Edmond.
- Speak to Alrena inside or near the house.
- Give Alrena the dwellberries for a gas mask. (DO NOT eat the berries)
- Take the picture of Elena off of the table in the house.
- Speak to Edmond.
- Use 4 buckets of water on the mud patch behind the house (between the cabbages and potatoes).
- Use a spade on the softened ground.
- Travel to the southern pipe.
- Attempt to open the grill.
- Use a rope on the grill.
- Speak to Edmond.
- Put on the gas mask and climb up the pipe.
Finding Elena[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Jethick to your east; he will give you a book.
- Go north to the house against the wall (the building made from wood).
- Attempt to open the door.
- Speak to Martha or Ted.
- Go upstairs and speak to Milli.
- Go south of the town square, to the large building with an "X" on the doors, by the southern wall (there's a staircase going down inside the building). Attempt to open the door.
- Talk to the mourners,
Getting inside[edit | edit source]
- Go to the large building north of the manhole in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk.
- Speak to Bravek.
- Put chocolate dust in a bucket of milk (be careful not to drink your newly made chocolate milk!) and then add snape grass.
- Use the hangover cure on Bravek; he will give you a warrant.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 2,425 Mining Mining experience
- A magic scroll, letting you use the Ardougne Teleport if your Magic level is 51 or above. After you read it, you'll memorise the spell. Usage of an Ardougne teletab also requires the completion of this quest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Plague City is required for the following: