Plague City/Quick guide
|Plague City (#35)|
|Release date||27 August 2002 (Update)|
|Developer||Paul Gower, Tom W|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Edmond, living next to the wall surrounding East Ardougne, north of the castle.|
|Description||The western part of Ardougne has been shut off as a deadly plague sweeps through the people. However, a young woman who went in to try to help those stricken by the illness has disappeared and her parents have become worried.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
Bring all items with you.
- Talk to Edmond in Ardougne.
- Talk to Alrena inside or near the house. You'll trade the dwellberries for a gas mask.
- Take the picture from the table in the house.
- Speak to Edmond again.
- Use 4 buckets of water on the mud patch behind the house (between the cabbages and potatoes). (a bucket can be found near Edmond)
- Use a spade on the softened ground. (a spade can be found near Edmond)
- Head south to the grill and open it.
- Use a rope on the grill.
- Talk to Edmond.
- Put on the gas mask and climb-up the pipe.
Finding Elena[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Jethick in the town square. You'll trade the picture for a book.
- (optional) Use a Ardougne teleport method. (see above)
- Head north to the house against the wall (the building made from wood).
- Attempt to open the door.
- Speak to Martha Rehnison or Ted Rehnison in the house.
- Go upstairs and speak to Milli Rehnison.
- Go south of the town square, to the large building with an "X" on the two doors, by the southern wall (there's a staircase going down inside the building). Attempt to open the door.
Getting inside[edit | edit source]
- Go to the large building directly north of the manhole in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk.
- Talk to Bravek. He will give you a scruffy note for a hangover cure.
- Use chocolate dust on the bucket of milk and then add snape grass. (Be careful not to drink your newly made chocolate milk!)
- Talk to Bravek again. He will give you a warrant.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Note: You can climb-up the mud pile to get out.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 2,425 Mining Mining experience
- A magic scroll, letting you use the Ardougne Teleport if your Magic level is 51 or above. After you read it, you'll memorise the spell. Usage of an Ardougne teletab also requires the completion of this quest.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Plague City is required for the following: