Plain pizza is a food item that a player can make at level 35 Cooking by cooking an uncooked pizza on a range. If successfully cooked, a plain pizza provides 143 Cooking experience. Plain pizza becomes impossible to burn at level 68. Plain pizza is eaten in two halves, each half healing 7 Hitpoints. Plain pizza can be bought from Lidio, in the Warriors' Guild, who has a stock of 5.
Several steps are required in a particular order to make a plain pizza from scratch:
- Use a pot of flour with either a bucket of water, bowl of water, or jug of water to create a pizza base
- Add a tomato to the pizza base to create an incomplete pizza
- Add a cheese to the incomplete pizza to create an uncooked pizza
- Use the uncooked pizza on a range to create the plain pizza (or, if burnt, a burnt pizza)
The plain pizza can then be used to create pizzas with topping (meat pizza, anchovy pizza and pineapple pizza), see the Products section.
- ↑ Both increases to 4 when using the Make-X functionality.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here