|Released||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A cheese and tomato pizza.|
|High alch||24 coins|
|Low alch||16 coins|
|Exchange||473 coins (info)|
Plain pizzas are a type of food that can be obtained by baking an uncooked pizza on a cooking range, requiring level 35 Cooking and granting 143 experience when successful. Players may burn the pizza while cooking one, resulting in burnt pizza; the burn rate while cooking these will decrease as players reach higher Cooking levels. It will stop burning entirely at Cooking level 68 on ranges.
Several steps are required in a particular order to make a plain pizza from scratch:
- Use a pot of flour with either a bucket of water, bowl of water, or jug of water to create a pizza base
- Add a tomato to the pizza base to create an incomplete pizza
- Add a cheese to the incomplete pizza to create an uncooked pizza
- Use the uncooked pizza on a range to create the plain pizza (or, if burnt, a burnt pizza)
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) [r 1]|
- Both increases to 4 when using the Make-X functionality.
Cooking chance[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
|Warrior Guild Food Shop||Ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of Warriors' Guild||5||1m||48||6|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|26 February 2015
|29 March 2004
The 1/2 plain pizza became permanently available with the launch of RuneScape 2.
|1 December 2003
The 1/2 plain pizza was added to the RuneScape 2 Beta.
|Ingredients and toppings|